How to Remove Macro Virus from Word File?
Are you also one of them looking for a way to remove macro viruses from Word files (*.docx, *.docm, *.doc, *.dot)? if yes, then you are on the right page. Here we will show you the complete and correct information about the macro viruses and the procedure to remove macro virus from Word files.
In most circumstances, using macros is beneficial. Macro programs reduce the complexity of otherwise complex operations and make things easier by carrying out predefined actions on their own. A table might be inserted with the help of a simple macro in Microsoft Word. People often make use of macros inside Excel to carry out computations and autofill spreadsheets.
This automated mechanism is exploited by a macro virus, which masquerades as a typical macro to take advantage of it. When a file infected with a macro virus is opened, the program will run the malicious macro as if it were a regular one. In addition to ransomware, spyware, and other forms of malicious software, macro viruses — particularly infections that affect Microsoft Office — may pose a significant risk to you or your company.
Without any time waste, let’s get started with the procedure to remove macro viruses from Word using sophisticated tools.
Also Read: How to Remove Macro Virus from Excel?
Safest Solution to Remove Macro Virus Word
BitRecover Macro Eraser Tool is sophisticated and advanced software to remove macro viruses from Word. The software can easily remove the macro from the corrupted and damaged VBA project files without any file size restrictions. Users can directly upload the single and multiple VBA project files to remove macro from Word at one time.
Superior Capabilities of the Software
- The VBA macro remover can easily remove the macros from all Word files including *.docx, *.docm, *.doc, and *.dot files.
- Also, users can easily upload single and multiple Word files at one time without any restrictions.
- The software allows users to remove macro from selected files and folders.
- Also, users can preview and analyze all the Word file data before starting the procedure.
- The software has a superpower, which helps the software automatically detect the macro malware from the file.
- Also, users can save the VBA project Word file into text format for future purposes.
How to Remove Macro Virus from Word?
- Install and run the software on your machine.
- Now upload the Word file using the “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options.
- The software detects all the data of Word files to remove macro viruses from Word.
- Now select the required folders and subfolders as per your needs.
- After that, enable the “Remove VBA Code” and “Save VBA Code as Text File” options.
- lastly, browse the saving location and click on the “Save Documents” icon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the software support .dot extension files to remove macro viruses from Word?
Yes, the software supports all VBA project file extensions including *.docx, *.docm, *.doc, and *.dot files.
I have 1000+ Word files, does this software work with multiple files?
Yes, users can easily remove macro malware from multiple VBA project files at one time.
Does the utility support corrupted and damaged Word files?
Yes, the software has algorithms, which help software support corrupted and damaged Word files.
In the last section, we walked you through the most effective and risk-free methods to remove macro viruses from Word. The software can eliminate the macro infection from any VBA project files with relative ease. In addition, the tool has the advanced features that were discussed before. Users may also quickly test out how the software performs its functions by making use of the free edition of the product.