How to Remove Macro Virus from Excel?
Remove Macro Virus from Excel: Imagine for a moment that you have received an email with an attachment, but you are unaware of whether or not the attachment contains a macro virus. After you opened the file, the macro virus immediately began infecting your device and making it unusable. I am aware that the situation is quite precarious. However, this occurs rather often with us.
We live in a digital age, in which viruses are an everyday occurrence. Numerous cybercriminals and malicious hackers used a variety of entry points to plant a virus on our system. It is now our responsibility to protect our computers from the macro virus.
In the same way, sometimes, we were infected with a macro virus from Excel, which led to the corruption of all of our data and computers as a result of a malware assault; nevertheless, we are unaware of how to remove macro viruses from Excel. Don’t worry, because I’m going to teach you in this article how to get rid of the Excel macro virus in one of the most effective and fastest ways possible.
Before beginning the procedure, it is important to understand what a macro virus is and how it spreads on your computer.
What is Macro Malware?
Excel from Microsoft, which has powerful macro programming languages. The languages are written inside the papers themselves. Because of this, they are able to start running automatically once the documents are opened.
If these files have been infected with a macro virus, it is possible that the virus may cause harm to the document or to other computer applications. When a file that is infected with a macro virus is opened, the virus triggers a series of events that start by itself automatically. These activities will cause harm to the computer and the apps that are stored on it.
How Does the Macro Virus Spread?
- Using a disc to share files.
- Utilizing a computer network to share files.
- Using a modem to download a file and then opening it.
- Accessing a file after downloading it from the internet or intranet.
How to Remove Macro Virus from Excel using Quickest Techniques?
Many macros virus remover software is available on the market, but they have some drawbacks, which are faced by users. So, after a lot of research, we create a highly recommended and advanced BitRecover VBA Macro Remover Tool to remove macro viruses from Excel. The software generates superior and highly advanced algorithms, which makes the software different from other brands’ software. Also, the software supports all Excel VBA project files.
Users can easily and quickly install the software on any Windows OS. There are no file size restrictions, so users can remove macro viruses from Excel in bulk.
Advanced Features of the Software to Remove Excel Macro Virus
- The software supports all Excel VBA project files including *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xls, *.xlt, and *.xls.
- Also, users can easily remove macro viruses from Excel in bulk without any file size restrictions.
- The software provides dual options to upload all Excel files using the “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options.
- Also, users can easily save the resulted file at the desired location.
- Users can easily install the software on all Windows os including Windows 11, 10, 8, and other previous versions, also are compatible with all Windows servers from window server 2022 to Windows server 2003 and etc.
How to Remove Excel Macro Virus?
- Download and run the tool on your machine to remove the macro virus from Excel.
- Now upload the Excel VBA project file (*.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xls, *.xlt, *.xls) using given option.
- Now all the folders and subfolders will show on the screen and select the required data.
- Next, enable the “Remove VBA Code or Password“, and “Save VBA Code as Text Files” boxes.
- After that, browse the required location to save the removed macro virus from Excel.
- And click on the “Save” icon to remove Excel macro virus.
Important Note: users can only remove one macro virus from the VBA project file. to remove the complete virus from the VBA project file, purchase the licensed version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the software remove viruses from 100+ VBA project Excel files?
Yes, this software can easily remove macro viruses from multiple VBA project files.
Does this software allow for a selection of multiple files at one time?
Yes, the tool provides dual options to upload single and multiple files at one time.
Can I install the software on the latest Windows 11?
Yes, you can install the software on any Windows operating server.
In the preceding section, we discussed the most effective and efficient method of removing macro viruses from Excel. This tool is equipped with a variety of advanced tools to remove Excel macro viruses. The utility also has free versions, allowing users to test out the software and get a better understanding of its functionality without having to spend any money.