How to Convert PSD to JPG without Photoshop Installation?
That’s right. Recently, a photographer sent us a mail telling us his query that he was opening each individual PSD file and saving it with JPG manually using the Save for Web / Devices feature. What? No way! If this, is you, today’s tutorial is going to resolve your problem! Go through this write-up to find out how to convert PSD to JPG without Photoshop. Yes! That too without compromising the original quality of PSD image with the help of PSD to JPG converter (offline tool).
Why Do Users Export Adobe Photoshop to JPG?
Users want to convert photoshop PSD file to JPG because of several reasons. Read some!
- Compared to a PSD file, a JPG file takes very less storage space.
- JPEG images can be used with online webpages while PSD can’t be used.
- It is easy to share JPG files on social networks while difficult with PSD.
- JPG is a widely used standard format to store images while PSD is best for editing the layers.
- Users can double click on the JPG file to open it but there is no option available on Windows & Mac for opening PSD files.
- PSD files are not an open format which means that you can’t open them in any image editor. However, JPGs can be opened in nearly every photo editor.
Also, one of the biggest strengths of JPEG files – its convenience is generally the strongest reason to batch convert PSD to JPEG. JPEG files are so small in size that they can be actually uploaded and pictured on the web pages without any image quality loss. Even users do batch conversion from PSD files to JPG so as to share pictures on social networking sites and can email them to friends, and family. Plus, most online websites require your images to be uploaded in jpeg format.
Hello, I am Alexis, and have nearly 1500 .psd images in Photoshop CS5. But when I tried to change the picture format from PSD files to JPG using the “SAVE AS” option. I could no longer save PSD files as JPEGs…HELP!! I would really like to know how can I convert PSD files to JPG format without losing quality?
Experts’ Choice PSD to JPG Converter
BitRecover Photoshop Converter Wizard is an all-in-one software that gives the facility to export Adobe Photoshop to JPG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) image format. Because of its distinct conversion option, the utility is also known as Photoshop to JPG Converter.
How to Convert PSD to JPG without Losing Quality?
- Start PSD to JPG Converter and click on Select Files or Select Folders button for inserting Photoshop documents.
- Thereafter, you can see uploaded Photoshop PSD files in the software GUI. Select required files and press Next.
- Now choose JPG as a saving option from dropdown options.
- After that, browse the destination path by clicking on the Browse button. If don’t want to choose a specific destination folder then it will automatically choose Desktop.
- Click on the Convert button to convert large PSD file to JPG.
- The process to convert PSD to jpg layers was completed successfully.
- At, last it will open the destination path. Get converted JPG images.
Photoshop to JPG Converter Features & Benefits
Batch mode to change PSD – BitRecover PSD to JPG converter is an automated solution to change a PSD file to JPG without photoshop. This can be done in batch mode too which means that it permits batch conversation multiple PSD files to JPG at once so users can save their time and efforts. It is proficient to save multi-layer PSD files as JPEG.
Dual options to insert PSD documents – PSD to jpeg converter commits to export photoshop files or folders into many formats as it offers dual mode options to pick Photoshop *.psd files. For this, you can choose either select files or select folder option to convert PSD to JPG.
Save selective PSD files – The tool provides an option to the users to change PSD to JPG format selectively also. For this, you can choose only the specific files which you want to convert into jpeg format.
No loss in image quality – The Photoshop to JPG converter guarantees to change PSD files to JPG format without photoshop and without losing the quality of the original image. There will be no loss in quality as blur effects, colors, background effects, layers, etc.
Convert Large PSD File to JPG Using Photoshop
- Run the Adobe Photoshop application on your Windows PC.
- Choose File << Open button and browse the PSD file to open.
- Now you can see PSD image data in Photoshop.
- Click on File << Save As option to continue.
- Select Save as type i.e., JPEG (*.JPG, *.JPEG, *.JPE).
- Browse the destination folder and press the Save button.
Time to Conclude
We are ending up this blog with the remark that now anyone can change PSD to JPG format without photoshop. No matter which profession you are following – whether you are a photographer, a businessman, a homeworker, from a non-IT background, a graphic designer, or even a novice user, the process to convert PSD file to JPG is a breeze for you now. So, quickly download the PSD to JPG converter and avail its benefits. Please contact our technical support team for any queries.