How to Convert PSD to PDF without Photoshop?
Converting a PSD file to Adobe PDF without Photoshop is a daunting task to say the least. There are plenty of online services out there that can convert Photoshop to PDF but online services are not safe. Because online PSD file to PDF Converters require to upload PSD files on an online server. But professional users don’t want to upload crucial Photoshop PSD images on another unwanted server because of security reasons.
Don’t worry and continue read this tutorial. Here, team BitRecover is explaining the 100% safe and expert recommended solution. Using the BitRecover solution, users can easily batch convert PSD to PDF for printing. Even this software works offline without internet connectivity as we don’t upload any user’s crucial information on our server.
Reasons to Convert Photoshop to PDF
- PSD files seem large in size; therefore, these files use much hard drive space. Hence, users want to change PSD to PDF documents.
- Many users want to export Photoshop to PDF for printing-related needs. As PDF is an excellent format for taking printouts.
- As most users are aware of PDFs’ security features. Therefore, some users want to export multiple PSD files to Adobe PDF. Because they can easily lock PDF documents for protecting them from unwanted users.
- Most of the operating systems don’t provide any support to open PSD files. While PDF documents are compatible with all OS.
- Users can’t use Photoshop PSD files while creating webpages because of large size. But PDF is a commonly used file format for webpages.
How to Convert PSD Format to PDF?
Photoshop PSD Converter for Windows is an excellent and expert recommended software. The tool has a separate option to batch convert PSD to PDF documents. Therefore, it is also known as Photoshop to PDF Converter. This is a standalone software that converts Photoshop to Adobe PDF without losing quality.
- Launch PSD to PDF Converter and any one option from Select Files or Select Folders. These options allow to browse PSD files from your pc for uploading them in software GUI.
- Thereafter, you can see inserted PSD documents in the software’s inbuilt viewer. Check required folders and click on the Next button.
- Select PDF from the list of saving options as shown in the screenshot.
- After that, Adobe Photoshop to PDF Converter will automatically choose Desktop as the destination path. You can click on the Browse icon if you are supposed to choose a different destination path.
- Press the Convert button to convert PSD file to PDF free and wait.
- Photoshop PSD file to PDF conversion process has been completed successfully.
- Lastly, it will automatically open the destination path. Get resultant data in Adobe PDF format.
Adobe Photoshop to PDF Converter Benefits
- The Software is specially designed to convert PSD to PDF without Photoshop installation.
- Export Photoshop to Adobe PDF for printing-related needs by maintaining all active visible layers.
- Save PSD to PDF in bulk and save your crucial time and effort by avoiding repeated processes.
- PSD to PDF Converter creates a separate Adobe PDF file for each Photoshop PSD file extension.
- It provides the facility to store converted PDFs at any destined destination path.
- This is an offline PSD File to PDF Converter that works without internet connectivity and doesn’t upload any important information on the server.
Know How to Convert PSD to Editable PDF Using Photoshop
If you have a photoshop program installed on your machine. Then you can also use it to convert PSD files to PDF format. Just follow the given instructions.
- Start Adobe Photoshop on your computer.
- Click on the File option and choose Open from dropdown.
- Browse the PSD file and press the Open button for previewing.
- After that, click on File and choose Save As.
- Select Save as type from dropdown i.e., Photoshop PDF (*.PDF, *.PDP).
- Thereafter, click on the Save button to store output PDF.
- Repeat mentioned steps from the beginning to convert another PSD file PDF.
Limitation of Manual Method
If you have photoshop installed on your computer, you can follow the steps above to transfer PSD to PDF. But this method comes with limitations as users can convert PSD files to PDF one by one. Hence, this is a time-consuming method. Even photoshop is a high-cost program that can’t be affordable for all users.
User’s Repetitive Questions
Q 1 – Does your software allow for batch conversion PSD to PDF documents?
A – Yes, there is no limitation, you can batch export PSD files to PDF for printing.
Q 2 – Does PSD to PDF Converter support PSD files created with latest Photoshop 2022 edition?
A – Yes, the tool is compatible to change PSD to PDF, created with all latest as well as previous Photoshop editions.
Q 3 – Can I export PSD to PDF with layers?
A – Yes, Photoshop to PDF Converter is authorized to convert Photoshop PSD files to PDF including active visible layers.
Q 4 – How to export Photoshop to PDF for print?
A – You need to follow the steps mentioned above to transfer Photoshop to Adobe PDF. We have discussed two different methods for your concern.
Above we have discussed the complete step-by-step process to convert PSD to PDF without Photoshop and with Photoshop. You can use any method to export multiple PSD to PDF file extensions. Both methods permit to change Photoshop to PDF for printing without losing quality.