How to Convert PSD to Excel File? Use the Best Easiest Method
Do you have a large number of Photoshop’s default PSD files and now you need to convert PSD to Excel due to some important work but haven’t found the best solution yet? This article is for you, in it, we find and classify the best way to convert PSD files to Excel format. Whether you have a single PSD file or Photoshop files in bulk, we’ll show you how to easily convert any number of files with this conversion process that takes less than 5 minutes.
But before that, let us know what benefits you will get when you convert PSD to Excel. So let’s get started.
What Benefits Will Get to Convert PSD to Excel Files?
- The data is more accessible as Excel files are widely supported and may be accessed on a variety of devices.
- Excel has strong data analysis features that make it simple to conduct computations, make charts, and visualize data.
- Excel spreadsheets provide for tidy data organization, which makes data administration and retrieval more effective.
- Sharing Excel files with others is simple and facilitates reporting and teamwork.
- When manually transcribing data from photos, the chance of mistakes is decreased by converting to Excel.
- Because Excel has automation and macro capabilities, you can automate repetitive data processing activities.
- Excel is flexible for a range of data translation requirements since it can handle both small and large files.
Related User Query of PSD to Excel Conversion
There may be many scenarios where users are looking for a way to convert PSD files to XLS format. Also, our support team received the same query from many users a few days ago, for which our team has provided a very good solution. We have mentioned the queries of some of those users below and the solution that was provided to those users has also been mentioned for you.
Query 1) Hi, I am a graphic designer, one of my clients asked me to share the PSD file data in MS Excel. I tried an online program to export PSD files to XLSX file format, but the program crashed and allowed me to save only five images. I am looking for a reliable solution to complete the process before my deadline.
Graphics Designer, US
Query 2) My clique shared a PSD file via email, and I want to access the data in Excel, but the file extension is not compatible with Microsoft Spreadsheet. Kindly suggest a way to open or convert PSD to Excel format.
Sr. Accountant, Canada
Multiple queries pop up every day on technical forums, but none of them get an exact solution to convert Photoshop PSD to Excel. Thus, to carry out this task, our team has discovered the best PSD to Excel converter that allows you to perform this task in a few moments. So let’s check it out.
Best Ways to Convert Photoshop PSD Files to Excel
BitRecover PSD Converter Tool is the only way to convert PSD to Excel format. This automated solution allows you to save hours in the process of converting Photoshop PSD files to Excel platforms.
This software gives you full conversion control over how you want to export the PSD files to XLSX file format. Also, it supports batch conversion of PSD files on multiple platforms. Users can easily add any amount of data to the software panel without any worries.
Not only this, the toolkit comes with an advanced graphical interface that any novice can operate efficiently. Plus, users don’t have to worry about data formatting, cell borders, and background colors. All layout properties remain the same throughout the process.
Steps to Convert PSD to Excel
- Download and launch BitRecover’s Software.
- After that, add the PSD file’s folder on the Software panel.
- Now, select the XLS option as export type.
- Select the Desired path for resultant data.
- Finally, click Convert to Export PSD to Excel directly.
Note: This software is available in a demo version due to which you can convert some of your Photoshop PSD files to Excel for free. If you want to do conversion with unlimited files then you can take the Pro version of this software. Let us now know the complete steps of this software through screenshots.
Complete Export Photoshop PSD to Excel Format
- Firstly, download and Launch the Software on Windows. Click “Next.”
- Now, users have two options to add the PSD file using “Add File” or “Add Folder” and click “Next” to continue.
- Next, the wizard will list all the directories of the PSD file. Users can easily select the folder as per requirement.
- Afterward, you have to select the XLS as the saving option from the drop-down list.
- Also, users can browse the destination location, and tap the Magnifine Icon to save data files.
- Last click on the “Convert” button to export PSD files to XLSX format.
- Once the process is done the software will locate you to the designation folder. Users can check all the resultant data.
That’s all for the automated solution to convert PSD to Excel format. Now, let’s check out some specific features of this software.
Some Specific Features of PSD to Excel Converter
- Maintains the original data layouts, styles, and formatting during conversion.
- Allows you to save time and effort by converting many PSD files to Excel at the same time.
- Ensures few errors and high accuracy in text and numeric recognition.
- Provides a user-friendly interface that is straightforward to use.
- Compatible with several Windows versions as well as 64- and 32-bit systems.
- Ensures fast conversion rates, especially when converting a large number of files.
- Gives guidance and customer help to users who are having trouble converting.
Commonly Asked Questions by Users
Q) How to convert PSD to Excel?
- Open Photoshop.
- Now, click on File & Open PSD file.
- Copy the editable Text from the PSD file.
- Now, open Excel & paste the Text to export PSD into Excel.
Q) What are the Benefits to Convert PSD File to Excel?
There are multiple benefits of converting PSD files to XLSX format, such as:
- Excel File is Light-weight
- PSD file is not compatible with all applications
- Excel provides you with various data fields to store data files.
Q) How many export options does the solution provide?
The PSD to Excel converter allows users to store data in PDF, Doc, Docx, BMP, Tiff, and other popular platforms.
Q) Does the Demo edition works similarly to the pro version?
Yes, the Photoshop to Excel converter demo version works similar to the licensed edition, but it only lets you export five image files from a PSD file. For unlimited conversion, you need to purchase the licensed key.
You might have found the solution to convert PSD to Excel files after reading this article. Users can easily store their data in Microsoft Excel without hindering image quality. PSD to Excel converter is the only way to accomplish this task. Additionally, there is no manual solution available to complete the process. With the help of this software, you can also convert some PSD files into XLS format for free because this software is also available in a demo version. If you still encounter any errors, do not hesitate to contact the support team.