How to Permanently Delete Emails from Outlook 365 Account at Once ?
Having unnecessary messages in the mailbox can create a lot of turmoil and disarray while working. We all know that having a coordinated Outlook 365 mailbox is vital to our work productivity. Having a lot of email messages prompts the slowing down and unusual smashing of Microsoft 365 account. So to have a fluent working experience with Outlook 365, you need to clear all the superfluous stuff. To help you out with cleaning your Outlook 365 mailboxes, we will describe a decent method which will assist you to permanently delete emails from Outlook 365.
What are the methods of deleting emails from Outlook 365 ?
Users can permanently delete email office 365 through two methods:
Cannot Delete Emails from Outlook 365 ? Try this Solution
Are you still wondering how can I permanently delete emails from Office 365? Well, you can’t select email one by one and erase them. It’s not only boring but also a hectic task for any person. Thus, the best workaround is to use automated software for this. BitRecover EmailRaser Software is a multi-featured application that gives the ability to users to delete all emails messages from Office 365 at once.
Also Read: Delete Gmail Emails in Bulk
How to Permanently Delete Emails from Outlook 365 ?
Before starting the working steps, take a quick trial of the free demo version. It is free of cost plus you can also evaluate the tool’s functionality.
Now, follow these steps to permanently delete office 365 emails:
- After downloading the tool, you will see the starting screen as shown in the screenshot.
- Now, choose Office 365 from the email source list given in the tool. Then, enter the email account details of your Office 365 account and press the Login button. If you are logging in using Office 365 Admin account, then please enable “I am Admin” option.
- Thereafter, the tool will start fetching all emails from your Office 365 account. Now, enable the desired mailboxes of Outlook 365 that you wish to delete.
- Under the Filter Options section, you can also pick some specific emails which you wish to permanently delete from Outlook 365.
- Lastly, click the Delete button and the tool will give a warning message saying that ‘email messages once deleted cannot be retrieved back’. To continue, please tap the Yes button.
- The tool will start deleting all emails from Outlook 365 account.
- You will receive a confirmation message that the deletion process of email messages has been completed successfully.
Delete All Emails from Office 365 at Once – Benefits of Software
- It gives various data filter options for selectively deleting emails from Outlook 365 account. Users can sort our emails as per date range, subject, email address, etc.
- The tool is the finest utility for achieving a zero inbox. It can delete thousands of messages from Outlook 365 account within few moments.
- Users can bulk delete emails from Outlook 365 account in single processing that saves user’s time and efforts.
- It also protects the account’s privacy by not storing the details of the user’s account in the software database.
- The application is highly compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista.
Watch Free Video Tutorial to Understand Bulk Deletion of Office 365 Emails
Manual Solution for how to delete emails in office 365
Here, we are mentioning few manual techniques to permanently delete email office 365:
- Delete Emails Manually
The most common way to delete messages is to select them one by one or all at once and press Shift + Delete. Outlook will ask you to confirm the action with a pop-up. Click Yes to confirm.
You can select emails, press Shift, and click the Delete button on the Home tab. Click Yes to delete messages permanently.
- Remove the Confirmation Prompt
In this method, we will make some changes in the background so that Outlook won’t ask before deleting messages and it will be easier for you to delete them without any interruption.
- Open Outlook, click the File > Option available on the left panel of the screen.
- In the new window, select the Advanced tab. Now, under the Other category you will notice that the ‘Prompt for confirmation before permanently deleting items’ is marked.
- Empty Deleted Items Folder
Once you delete emails from Outlook with the simple Delete option, they are moved to the Deleted Items folder of the mailbox. To delete those messages permanently, you need to empty that folder too. To perform this, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open Outlook and right-click on the Deleted Items folder and select Empty Folder from the menu.
- When prompted for confirmation, click on the Yes button to delete all the emails.
- Note: Alternately, you can select the Deleted Items folder and then click on the Folder tab. There you will see Empty Folder option, click on the option, and confirm the deletion once again.
- Empty Deleted Items when Exiting Outlook
It may be a hectic task to empty the Deleted Item folder again and again. To solve this problem, you can change the Outlook settings so that every time when you exit Outlook, your Deleted Item folder is emptied automatically. To perform this action, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Outlook and click the File > Options available on the left side of the screen.
- Once you click Options, an Outlook Options window will appear. Select the Advanced category. In the section Outlook Start and Exit, check the box ‘Empty Deleted Items folder when exiting Outlook.’ Click OK once you are done and the changes will be applied to your Outlook profile.
So, these are a few tricks on how you can delete emails permanently from your Outlook profile.
Frequently Asked Queries
Can I permanently delete emails from Outlook 365 account with this software?
Yes, this tool has the proficiency to erase all Outlook 365 messages at once.
Does the software support Windows 8 machine for removing emails from Outlook 365 webmail?
Yes, it is compatible with all versions of Windows OS including the Windows 8 computer.
Erasing email messages from Outlook 365 becomes necessary when it is overflowing with unimportant messages. Users can precisely and selectively delete messages that are of no importance to them. This helps them to achieve a neat and clear account for better productivity. In this blog, we have explained a simple yet effective approach to permanently delete emails from Outlook 365 account. We hope that you will like this article. If you have any further queries, please contact our technical support team.