How to Export / Convert Outlook Email Text to HTML Format ?
Do you want to move email from PST to HTML format ? Are you one of those users who eagerly wanting to transfer Outlook email text to HTML ? If so, follow the blog to save MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. email to HTML messages easily by using the best Outlook to HTML converter.
For an instant solution: Download BitRecover Outlook PST Converter and get your work done in no time. Instantly convert your PST data items into HTML format in a few simple steps.
Let us take a look at the HTML file format.
HTML means hypertext markup language, which is beneficial for creating web pages, websites, and other IT needs. Users can describe the structure of web pages using the HTML language. The users can use specific HTML tags to represent the various things in HTML pages. Users can easily open HTML files with multiple web browsers without an Internet connection.
How to Change Outlook Plain Text to HTML in 8 Easy Steps ?
Free Demo: You can also use it’s free of cost Trail edition to understand the complete functionality of the tool. After that, once you are satisfied then, purchased the full version of the software to perform unlimited PST to HTML conversion.
Step 1: Run Outlook to HTML Converter tool, it will automatically pick up the PST files from the default storage location.
Step 2: Choose PST files / folders from product GUI and click on the Next button to transfer Outlook email text to HTML.
Step 3: Select HTML as saving format to convert Outlook email to HTML format.
Step 4: Select the file naming option from the multiple options, according to your need.
Step 5: Select the destination location and hit on the Convert button to export Outlook email to HTML format.
Step 6: Outlook to HTML conversion process is running now, so please wait for a few seconds.
Step 7: Outlook PST to HTML migration has been completed successfully.
Step 8: Here are Resultant HTML data files with all email attachments.
Why does user need to Migrate PST to HTML Format ?
There can be several reasons when users need to transfer their Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. data into HTML. As we know, HTML allows you to create web pages and websites. This file can be easily opened with various browsers without any Internet connection. One of the main reasons for the conversion is that the HTML file can be easily opened with several web browsers and users can edit HTML files easily by using text editing software.
Benefits of Using Outlook to HTML Converter
The tool to transfer Outlook email text to HTML offers so many benefits and advantages for exporting Outlook data to HTML format without any error issue. Some of the advantages are listed below. Let’s have a look:
- The software converts PST file from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. to HTML format.
- It is easily operable by all users, including non-technical users, as it comes with a very simple GUI for its ease.
Convert individual and multiple PST files to HTML format with one click and with full quality.
- BitRecover Outlook to HTML Converter can be installed on all latest as well as Windows OS including server editions.
- Check the option “Use recovery mode” if you want to convert damaged PST files to HTML format with 100% accuracy. After selecting this function, the tool starts to scan in depth to PST files to recover the emails.
- This utility can be installed in several international languages i.e., Deutsch, English, Francais, Italian, Nederlands, etc., which is more beneficial for users.
- Outlook to HTML Converter displays a progressive conversion report live during the conversion from PST to HTML counting the elements.
Some of the Frequently Asked Queries by User’s
Q: How to convert Outlook PST to HTML ?
A: Just follow these simple steps to convert .pst to .html.
- Free Download BitRecover Outlook to HTML Converter and upload PST files automatically or manually.
- Select folders in the software panel and click on the Next button.
- Choose HTML as a format saving option.
- Select the destination location and Hit on the Convert button to start the conversion.
- After completing the migration process from Outlook PST to HTML, the tool will automatically open the destination folder.
Q: I have an ANSI PST file that is the most important to me. Can I convert ANSI PST to HTML format?
A: Yes, it is the preferred utility to convert ANSI PST to HTML, as well as Unicode PST to HTML
Q: After converting the PST file into the HTML format, can I open the resulting HTML files with web browsers ?
A: Yes, the resulting HTML files can be easily opened with web browsers.
In the above blog post, we discussed the simplest and most accurate solution to convert Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. emails text to HTML format. With the help of Outlook to HTML Converter, you can easily export multiple PST files to HTML at once. The software to move Outlook email text to HTML messages maintains the originality of the data during the conversion process. The free demo version is available in this tool to verify the efficiency of the application.