Do you have NSF files and you need to open NSF file in browser? If your answer is YES, you landed on the correct page. “How can I open my NSF files in a browser with attachments?” It is a query made by a lot of users. Also, many want a solution that can open NSF files in the browser without configuring IBM Lotus Notes on the machine. Well, the absolute solution to open NSF file in web browser is available in this blog post.
This solution overcomes all limitations by manual method. Also, read NSF file in a web browser without Lotus Notes. It is an efficient solution to open multiple NSF files in browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and more. It provides the best user experience with an intuitive and clear interface. Now, let’s look at some user’s queries to open large NSF files in Web browser.
I am unable to Open my IBM Notes NSF files? – What to do Now?
Read the queries of some users to understand the need to open NSF files in browsers.
Query 1: I don’t know how I can open NSF files in Google Chrome. Also, there is no manual solution for the same. I have a folder of NSF files that I want to see in the web browser for some office work. How can I do this without setting up any email client on my system?
– Gloria Marks, Germany
Query 2: Our recent project details are saved in the NSF files. I need to see all those NSF files to make a presentation. I don’t use Lotus Notes for my daily email task. Is there any possible solution to open the NSF file in Internet Explorer?
– Nathaniel, Philippines
One can easily overcome any situation to open NSF file in the browser, using the NSF File Converter. It is a reliable, easy and quick solution to view multiple NSF files without IBM Notes configuration.
Finished! The process to open the NSF file in a web browser is simple & direct. Now, let’s take a look at the detailed steps for opening multiple NSF files in browsers.
Please note that with the demo edition the user can open only the first 25 NSF files in the Web browser. If you need to open all the NSF files in the web browser, activate the license edition. Now, follow the step-by-step procedure.
1. Download, install and start the tool on Windows machine. The utility is compatible with all the versions of Windows.
2. Now, click on the Add File or Add Folder button to load the NSF file from the system. If you tap on the Add file, the tool allows you to open a single NSF file in browser. The Add Folder allows opening the entire NSF folder at once.
3. After uploading the NSF file, check the required mailbox to continue. The software also allows you to check the preview of the desired NSF file with attachment.
4. Here, click on the Convert tab at the top. You can select HTML as the file saving option to open NSF files in the web browser. Then, enter the destination location to get the resultant data as shown in the screenshot.
5. At last, finally, click on the Next tab to start the conversion.
6. You can also analyze the process as the utility showcase a log report.
7. Once the conversion gets completed, the tool displays a complete conversion message. Click on OK to see the resultant data.
8. Now you can open the NSF file in web browsers as you can see in the desired screenshot.
In the above blog, we have explained the detailed process to open NSF file in multiple web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and more. It is a simple & easy process with a fantastic NSF conversion tool. It has no file size limitations when opening NSF files. The user can launch the application on all the Windows OS edition.