Migrate Office 365 & Exchange to IceWarp Cloud Directly – To Be Cost-Effective
Last week, I got a challenging work task to export Office 365 and Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud. That firm wanted a cost-effective services that keeps all the features. As MS Office 365 and Exchange Server are the two widespread applications of Microsoft. Even its stance in an industry is unshakeable. But worthwhile services are also required by the companies like the same for which I got the project.
The project was tricky for me to perform cloud to cloud migration and server to cloud migration. In the following segment, I have exclaimed the complete solution and hindrances that I went through during Office 365 & Exchange to IceWarp Cloud migration.
Several of Mail User Profiles
I tried to understand the actual requirement and understand the base of data migration. After that, I figure out that there are various challenges that I had to go through at the time of migration. As there were two slots to execute process, i.e. cloud and server to cloud migration. There was around 50 GB of data that we wanted to migrate. Many challenges that I felt were:
Firstly, the biggest challenge was to migrate multiple Office 365 accounts to IceWarp Cloud. Along with this, to move data from Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud Mail.
Second challenge was that some users have both Office 365 and Working Exchange Server account. However, other have only account on Exchange Server. Due to which size increased to migrate account to cloud mailbox.
Out of the out, third one was the worst challenge as some wanted only their particular emails to be migrated from Office 365 to IceWarp Cloud and Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud Mail.
Get Similar Solution – Migrate IceWarp Cloud to Office 365
Plan to Export MS Office & Exchange to IceWarp Cloud Account
Planning before implementation is the base line to execute anything in a success way. Therefore, I also did the same to be cleared that in which way I would proceed further. After knowing the key points, I made a proper plan as stated below:
- Make the list of all accounts to export from Office 365 & Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud mailbox.
- Figure of the accounts having account on both Office 365 and Working Exchange Server.
- List out the users who wanted to transfer selected emails from Office 365 & Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud.
- Test all the ways before executing the data migration procedure
With this complete planning, I planned to implement migration procedure. It is quite difficult and challenging task. Then, I discussed the same plan with my team, even they said it would be the most challenging task as we needed to migrate cloud & server to other cloud account. Then, one of my teammate recommended me to use BitRecover Email Backup Wizard. She told me that this tool directly migrates all data from Office 365 & Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud account. Application gives a feature to export multiple as well as selected mails to IceWarp Cloud, she also added in continuation.
Then, I use the free demo of software and found it useful. It built my confident towards my project work also. Otherwise, I was so tensed that how to perform migration. As task was more challenging and data security is the main concern. One wrong step can lead to data loss situation. But with BitRecover software, I became stress as integrity is kept intact after migration that I had tested by using free demo of tool.
By using the licensed version of software, we executed the process to export Office 365 & Exchange to IceWarp Cloud mailbox. Data security is always my priority that this application retains throughout the process.
For Office 365 to IceWarp Migration
- Download and run BitRecover Office 365 to IceWarp Software on your machine.
- Select Office 365 from the list of email sources to migrate OWA to IceWarp Cloud Account.
- Enter the credentials of your account of Office 365 mailbox.
- Check “I am Admin” option to migrate all user’s account >> and click on Login button.
- The tool will begin to analyze folders of Office 365 mailbox to migrate O365 to IceWarp Cloud.
- On utility’s left panel, you can check the complete preview of all folders of OWA account listed. Simply check for the preferred folder, which you need to export from MS Office 365 to IceWarp Cloud.
- Choose IceWarp Cloud option from the list of file saving option.
- If you need to save exported data on default folder then, simply check on the option “Save Messages in Default Folders.”
- Enter your credentials of IceWarp Cloud account to save Office 365 emails in IceWarp Cloud.
- If you need to execute selective data conversion then, application gives filter options. Simply check for an option “Use Advance Settings for Selective Backup” >> click on the Backup button to begin the process.
- After completion, you will get a completion message.
For Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud Account
- Download and install BitRecover Exchange to IceWarp Software on your Windows system.
- Choose Exchange Server from given list of email sources to export Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud mailbox.
- Enter credentials of your Live Exchange Server mailbox.
- To migrate all user check the option “I am Admin” >> click on Login button.
- The program will start analysing folders of Working MS Exchange Server mailbox to move Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud.
- You can check the complete preview of all folders of Live Exchange Server listed on tool’s left-side. Simply check for preferred folder that you want to move from Live Exchange Server to IceWarp Cloud.
- Select an option IceWarp Cloud option from saving options.
- If you want to save migrated data on default folder then, just check on option “Save Messages in Default Folders.”
- Enter the credentials of your IceWarp Cloud to save Working Exchange Server emails in IceWarp Cloud.
- If you want to implement selective data migration then, tool gives filter options. Simply check an option “Use Advance Settings for Selective Backup” >> click on Backup button to start process.
- After completing, you will get a message of completion.
By coming to the end, I must say that migration should be done with proper planning and execution. Especially, when you need to migrate Office 365 & Exchange to IceWarp Cloud. I am really thankful to BitRecover, if I did not get the software then, it would be difficult for me to complete my project.