Migrate Live Exchange Server to IBM Lotus Notes – Know How?
Recently, I got a task to migrate selected emails from Live Exchange Server to Lotus Notes. I found it somehow challenging as I had to migrate selected emails of particular date range from Live Exchange Server to IBM Lotus Notes. I knew that it is a lengthy process to perform manually. Therefore, I started looking for a direct solution to perform the migration.
While searching I got a forum post in it a solution was mentioned, i.e. BitRecover Email Backup Wizard. I read about it completely, I found it the actual solution for which I was looking for. But I was having a fear of data. So, I contacted email@example.com to know about the software in details. Then, the person at support guided me completely about the same. Even, she told me that I can try the software before investing over it. I found it the great and useful thing to be implemented. I found the application worthy after using it. In the following write-up, I have come up with a solution to export Live Exchange Server to Lotus Notes.
Steps to Transfer Live Exchange Server to Lotus Notes Directly
Follow the given steps to move from Live Exchange Server to Lotus Notes.
- Download BitRecover Exchange to Lotus Notes Software on your machine.
- From the list of options, select Exchange Server from the listed email sources.
- Enter the credentials of Working Exchange Server on tool’s panel to execute the migration.
- To perform multiple user migration, you can select an option “I am Admin.” Click on the Login button to proceed further.
- The application will start analyzing the folders to execute the data migration process.
- Check the desired folder to execute the migration process as tool shows a folder with its message count.
- Choose an option of Lotus Notes from the list of file saving options.
- Select the desired location to save the resultant data.
- If you want to move selected emails then, click on “Use Advance Setting for selective Migration” option. Use the given filters. Click on Backup Button.
- The tool will give a message of completion once the process is completed.
Now, you will have all the resultant files in NSF format. As it is a format that is supported by IBM Lotus Notes. Therefore, to open, view, and use these resultant files, I need to import NSF files in Lotus Notes as mentioned below:
- Open your IBM Lotus Notes application on your machine.
- Go to file >> click on Import option
- Now, Import the file from a stored location on your application.
- Now, from the list of options choose the desired option accordingly >> click on Ok button.
- You will see that the importing will start.
Easily Understand the Software Working from the Following Video:
In this way, I was able to export my selected emails from Live Exchange Server to Lotus Notes easily. Before ending, let us have a look over the software to understand it properly.
Export Live Exchange Server to IBM Lotus Notes –With Few Clicks
Live Exchange to IBM Lotus Notes application is said to be a trouble-free software as it helps you in moving data from Live Exchange Server to IBM Lotus Notes effectively in less time as compared to other applications. This application is technically most beneficial for data migration as it necessities you an ability to move selective emails also. This remarkable application is placed on number one position to export Live Exchange Server to NSF format as compared to other applications available in the online market. It is a worthy solution demanded highly for reason that it helps users in exporting limitless data without causing tiresomeness to them. This application is designed to work professionally to export Live Exchange Server to NSF in less time with accuracy as well as safety guaranteed.
Export Live Exchange Server Emails to NSF with Advanced Tool
As likened to other tools of its category this software has been through improvement process so that it can stand up to requirements of all types of users and achieve their necessities. Some advantages for users; offered by the software are mentioned below:
- Non-Rational Tool: This application is said to be the spontaneous solution, as an advance algorithmic tool used to make this utility helps to export Live Exchange Server to NSF swiftly.
- Precise Conversion: This solution leads to definitive migration process as it includes an option of letting users choose the desired data, which requires to be migrated in fact, a user can even command the destination location for storing the freshly created NSF files.
- Limitless Conversion: This mentioned application offers users with a capability of migrating in numerous numbers of Live Exchange Server to NSF format file. So, users can get an ability to export unlimited number data to NSF at a reasonable price.
- Supportive Conversion: User gets an option to simply work with Live Exchange Server to NSF application on any edition of Windows Operating System as the application supports all of its editions successfully to give a smooth process.
At last, I would only say that I completely understand the need for data migration from Live Exchange Server to NSF format. Even, I also got stuck at such a point once a while. But I got a precise and affordable solution from BitRecover to migrate Live Exchange Server to IBM Lotus Notes.
If you still have any issue then, drop us your mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you if you need any technical assistance as we offer 24X7 hours of assistance.