Find Out How to Migrate GoDaddy Emails to Exchange Server – Online Guide
I work in a company, which handles the client’s project related to data migration or data conversion. A few days back, my organization got a new project to import GoDaddy emails to Live Exchange Server. Being at the senior position, my manager had given me all the responsibility to execute the project to handle GoDaddy to Exchange Server conversion. It was totally a new thing for me as I had never worked on Microsoft Exchange Server. Then, I started exploring for the process to backup GoDaddy.com emails to Exchange Server. Along with this, I checked the issue list of my client that what problem they are facing. Out of which, some I have shared with you all, as stated below:
- How can I save GoDaddy emails in on-premises Exchange Server mailbox?
- How to export GoDaddy.com data to Live Exchange Server account?
- How to transfer GoDaddy emails to Exchange Server?
- How to move GoDaddy to Microsoft Exchange Server directly?
I started working on Exchange Server and after exploring a lot I got a solution to import GoDaddy emails to MS Exchange Server. In the following write-up, I have come up with a solution to save GoDaddy emails to Live Exchange Server directly, after using it by my own.
Steps to Move GoDaddy Emails to On-Premises Exchange Server
Follow the given steps to export GoDaddy emails to Live Exchange Server directly.
- Download and install BitRecover Email Backup Wizard on your system.
- From the list of email sources, choose GoDaddy option to execute GoDaddy to Live Exchange Server migration.
- Enter credentials of your GoDaddy account to execute data migration process.
- Check an option “Advance Mode” if you want to perform data conversion in advance mode. After this, click on the Backup button to start the procedure.
- The application will start analysing folders of GoDaddy to migrate GoDaddy emails to Live Exchange Server.
- On the program’s left panel, you will see the preview of all folders of GoDaddy. Just check the preferred folder that you want to export from GoDaddy.com to Working Exchange Server.
- Select Exchange Server option from the list of saving option to perform the data migration.
- If you want to save the exported data ion default folder then, check an option “Save Messages in Default Folders.”
- Enter the credentials of your MS Exchange Server account to save GoDaddy emails in Live Exchange Server.
- If you want to perform selective data migration then, the tool gives filter options. For this, simply check an option “Use Advance Settings for Selective Backup” >> click on the Backup button to start the process to backup GoDaddy emails in Working Exchange Server.
- GoDaddy to MS Exchange Server migration process is running.
- Once the process is completed, the software will give a completion message on the screen.
- Login to Exchange Server account to check exported email messages.
In this way, you can easily export GoDaddy emails to MS Exchange Server directly. Let us have a quick look on what is GoDaddy and software to understand properly. Keep reading to understand in details.
Quick Glance on What is GoDaddy
GoDaddy is a famous American web hosting as well as Internet Domain Registrar Company. It has served about 17 million or even more customers. Not only this, it has 6000 employees worldwide approximately with 71 million domain names under its own management. It is known for undertaking the best setups online. It has got the Gold Stevie Award in 2012 in Computer Services as well.
GoDaddy to Exchange Server Migration Wizard – Convenience Ensured
With BitRecover GoDaddy to Exchange Server Software, you not only get over complications that are faced by users while transferring data. However, you can also migrate data without any technical faults experienced.
The application is not only technically capable of migrating data but is also comprehensible to be used by any group of user. The software is completely safe and secure to use. The application is accessible on all MS Windows versions both 32 and 64-bit. The tool only needs credentials to perform data migration. Software migrates unlimited data files from GoDaddy.com to Microsoft Exchange Server. The application is simple, easy, and trouble-free solution to execute data conversion process. Tool migrates unlimited data files with proper speed. Not only this, the application converts multiple or selective data files to Live Exchange Server directly. It is a time saving, speedy migrator, and Windows supportive application to perform GoDaddy to MS Exchange Server.
What’s Exceptional about BitRecover Email Backup Wizard?
The application provides the various remarkable feature that makes it a tremendous application to export GoDaddy to Exchange Server.
- Migrates unlimited data from GoDaddy to Exchange Server mailbox directly.
- Supports all versions of MS Exchange Server, i.e. Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
- The integrity of data is kept intact after conversion from GoDaddy.com to MS Exchange Server mailbox.
- Provides date filter option to perform selective data migration from GoDaddy.com to on-premises Exchange Server.
- Accessible on all Windows OS and supports all editions of MS Windows.
- 100% secure solution to migrate data from GoDaddy emails to Working Exchange Server.
- Completely standalone application to perform data migration without any data loss.
Migrating the data from GoDaddy to Exchange Server directly is one of the most challenging task. Even, I also faced the same but after searching I got a direct solution to perform GoDaddy to Live Exchange Server Migration. After implementing the solution by my own, I have described the whole process in the above discussion. Still, if you get stuck then, just contact us.