How to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Outlook PST?
You will get various methods to migrate GoDaddy email to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 & 2010 on the internet, but either they will lose your data or they will take a lot of time to export GoDaddy email to PST format.
Don’t worry, in this write-up, I will show you the best and fastest methods that will easily transfer GoDaddy email to an Outlook account without losing any data.
We all know that GoDaddy is a web-based mail service on the other hand Outlook is a desktop-based email client provided by Microsoft.
And in this technology era, web-based email services are not the safe cause of hacking and virus attacks.
So, backup GoDaddy email to Hard Drive is the best method using Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010.
How to Export GoDaddy Email to PST Format?
There are only 2 methods, which can help users to migrate GoDaddy email to Outlook account easily.
- Method 1: Export GoDaddy email to PST using Outlook
- Method 2: Expert solution to Migrate GoDaddy email to Outlook
All the methods are mentioned below in detail to import GoDaddy email to Outlook account.
Method 1: Migrate GoDaddy email to Outlook Manually
In this method, we have to follow two steps, first, we have to configure both GoDaddy and Outlook accounts, and then we will export emails from Outlook.
Step 1: Configure Both Accounts
- Open an Outlook account.
- And click on the “File” >> “Add Accounts” option from the list.
- Now enter the credentials of the GoDaddy account and set up the server details.
- At last, click on the “Finish” icon.
Step 2: Export GoDaddy Email to PST Format
When your GoDaddy account is successfully connected to your Outlook account, then follow the mentioned below steps:
- In your Outlook account, click on the File >> Open & Export >> “Import/Export” option.
- Now choose the “Export to a File” option and click on the “Next” icon.
- Next, select the “Outlook Data File (.PST)” option from the list and the Next button to continue the process.
- And select the GoDaddy emails from a configured account that you want to export.
- Lastly, select the location and hit the “Finish” button.
Why Manual Methods are Not Worth It?
- The manual method is not suitable for large and damaged files.
- Technical knowledge required
- If the accounts are not connected correctly, then you will error.
- Also, the folder hierarchy will not be maintained, and there is a high risk of data corruption.
- If you are migrating large data of GoDaddy to an Outlook account, then it will long time.
I know, it must be coming to your mind that then which is the best method? Taking the help of expert solutions is the best method.
I will show you the highly recommended and pocket-friendly software to migrate GoDaddy email to Outlook account.
Method 2: Expert solution to Migrate GoDaddy email to Outlook
BitRecover GoDaddy Backup Software is one of the best solutions to import GoDaddy email to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. The software provides multiple advanced features and filters. The tool can export emails from GoDaddy webmail, server, and office 365 services with complete information.
Also, it has a very simple and easy-to-use interface for all technical and non-technical users. some of the advanced features are mentioned below in detail:
Why Expert Solution is Better than Manual Methods?
Because the expert solution has multiple capabilities and filters, some of them are started here:
- Complete Backup: The tool can export complete data from the GoDaddy server and office 365 including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, etc.
- Bulk and Selected Data Migration: Users can export selected data as per their needs in bulk without file size limitations.
- Separate Option for Attachments & Email Addresses: The tool has separate options to extract email addresses and attachments, this feature is especially for businesses and marketers.
- Migrate Emails from Any Folder: Users can easily export emails from all folders such as Inbox, Draft, Sent, Trash, Bin, and other created folders.
- Maintain Attributes & Structure: Also, maintains folder structure and attributes of emails including Bcc, Cc, To, From, Date, Subject, Formatting, Image, Inline, Signature, etc.
- Split PST Files: Users can split the PST files as their needs into 2GB, 5GB, and 10 GB.
- Language Option: Also, you can save the exported data in various languages English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Italy, and Finnish.
Working Steps to Transfer GoDaddy Email to Outlook Account
- Download and run the software on your device.
- And select the email source from which GoDaddy service you are using and enter the credentials.
- Use Batch Mode: to migrate multiple GoDaddy accounts at once.
- Use Proxy: If you are using a proxy server, then enter the details.
- Now select the required data from the software panel.
- And click on the “Select Saving Option” and choose “PST” from the list.
- Apply the advanced filter option to export specific emails as per your requirements.
- Browse the location using the change button.
- And hit the “Backup” button to migrate the GoDaddy email to the Outlook account.
Now you will get the PST file at the selected location, which you can easily import into your Outlook account (any version) using the Import/Export tool.
As you can see how does the tool work without any hassle? also, the tool comes with the free demo version to export GoDaddy email to PST format.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we mentioned the complete guide to migrate GoDaddy email to Outlook account 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 using both manual and expert solutions. manual methods have some limitations, which you can’t ignore. So, I suggest if you have certain data then you can use the manual methods. but for large amounts of data, you have to use an expert solution.