Several Mailbird Alternative – Open Source Email Clients, Cloud-Based Services & Servers
If you are looking for the best Mailbird alternative then you have landed on the right web-page. In this blog post, team BitRecover is suggesting to you various Mailbird substitutes. As we all know that Mailbird is a desktop-based email client that is currently using by several users. Some Mailbird users are planning to replace Mailbird to other open-source email client, services, server, etc. BitRecover support team has recently received a few queries regarding the Mailbird alternative.
User’s Queries about Mailbird Substitutes
I am using a Mailbird email client for the past few years but now it not my favorite email client. Because it is a paid email client while I cannot afford it. Actually, I want to replace Mailbird to open source email client that can be available free of cost. Can you suggest me a Mailbird alternative that can be available 100% free of cost?
– Penelope, Portland
Hi BitRecover, I am a medium-sized business owner, here I use Mailbird, email client, for completing my business requirements. But now, I am planning to move Mailbird to a cloud-based email service. My manager suggested to me Microsoft Office 365 for my business but I am in confusion. Can I go with Office 365 please suggest?
– Autumn, New York
Alternative for Mailbird (Email Clients)
- Mozilla Thunderbird – It is a 100% freeware and open source email client that was developed by Mozilla Foundation. It is the most famous product which continues available for several years. Thunderbird comes with multiple advanced features with high-level security. Users can manage their emails, contacts, calendars, etc. in the Thunderbird email client.
- Microsoft Outlook – It is desktop-based email client cum Personal Information Manager (PIM) that comes with MS Office Suite. A lot of home and business level users prefer to use MS Outlook email client because it fully loaded with various advanced features. Users can manage their Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals, To-Do Lists, etc. using MS Outlook.
- Apple Mail – If you want to replace Windows PC to MacBook then you can use Apple Mail email client. Apple Mail is a free and default email client that comes with Mac Machine. Millions of users prefer to use Apple Mail email client because it a developed by Apple Inc. which is a trustworthy brand in the IT sector. Apple Mail also has multiple advanced features like Split View, Set Own Rules, Flag Feature, Mail Photo Browser, etc.
- Windows Live Mail – It is a freeware and discontinued email client that was specially designed for Windows 7 OS. But it also works with Windows 8, 10 OS. Windows Live Mail is known as the successor to Windows Mail in Windows Vista. At present time many users are preferring to use Windows 10 Mail App because it is the latest alternative to Windows Live Mail.
- IBM Notes – IBM Notes is also a desktop-based email client which comes with high-level security features. Users can connect the IBM Notes email client with IBM Domino Server. Professional users recommend it as it comes with these components like Email, Calendaring, Scheduling, Address Book, Database, Web Server, Programming, etc.
- Zimbra – It is an enterprise-level email solution that is available for desktop and web. Users can use Zimbra as a collaboration server and desktop client. Zimbra is available at free of cost as well as subscription-based. Users can easily configure their email account with Zimbra Server.
- Outlook for Mac – Microsoft Corporation developed a separate edition of MS Outlook for Mac OS. Microsoft replaced Entourage email client to Outlook 2011. Later Outlook released Outlook 2016, 2019 editions for Mac. If you are a Mac OSX user then you can go with MS Outlook for Mac.
- eM Client – It is available for Windows OS and Mac OS users free of cost. eM Client comes with multiple modern advanced features like Simple GUI, Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Chat, etc. eM Client also allows to import and export email messages in EML simple email file extension.
Mailbird Alternative (Email Server & Services)
- MS Exchange Server – If you are a corporate user then it will be a great mail server for you. Exchange Server is specially designed for business users that run exclusively on Windows Server OS PC. A business owner can easily create multiple user’s accounts on Exchange Server. Users can easily access Exchange Server from anywhere anytime using account credentials.
- Gmail – This is a 100% freeware cloud-based email service. Users can easily access their Gmail account using different types of digital by entering account credentials. Users can also configure their Gmail account with third-party programs through POP and IMAP protocols. Today, the service has 15 gigabytes of storage. Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes.
- G Suite – It is a subscription-based email service of Google Mail for corporate users. Using G Suite cloud-based service, users can access their corporate email accounts in the Gmail interface. For example, if you have a website like xyz.com then you can access your brand email id like email@example.com in the Gmail interface.
- Outlook.com – This is a freeware web-based email service provided by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft has replaced Hotmail to Outlook.com and added various advanced features too. You can easily create an account on Outlook.com for sending and receiving email messages. It supports IMAP and POP protocols.
- Office 365 – It is a combination of multiple Microsoft Applications, Office 365 is a subscription-based service. Business users can prefer to use Office 365 services to use multiple Outlook services online like Outlook.com, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, SharePoint, etc. MS Office 365 is available with multiple plans, you can choose any plan according to your need and choice.
If you are currently using Mailbird email client and looking for a Mailbird alternative for Windows OS & Mac OS then you can use Mailbird Converter Wizard. The tool is capable to replace Mailbird email client to the above-mentioned email clients and services. This recommended software comes with 35 saving formats. You can choose any saving format as per your choice from PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, CSV, PDF, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, МойОфис Почта (MyOffice Mail), Maildir, Entourage (RGE), Outlook for Mac (OLM), Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon Workmail, Kerio, MDaemon, SmarterMail & IMAP.
Now you have the choice of multiple email clients and services, choose an alternative for Mailbird. Note one thing also if you want to replace Mailbird to another email client without loss of old data then don’t forget to use the mentioned software. The tool is available with a free demo edition so that users can check its features before purchasing the license keys.