Convert Multiple JFIF to PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- How to change JFIF file to PNG ?
- How to convert JFIF to PNG in bulk ?
Read User’s Queries
I have download a few images from the web in *.jfif file extension for completing my project but JFIF files are not relevant for me. I want to convert image JFIF to PNG format in bulk if you know a method then please share it with me.
– Evelyn, Phoenix
I have approx 1000 PowerPoint JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) files on my computer and I want to change them into PNG (Portable Network Graphics) format. I don’t want to use online JFIF to PNG Converter because I cannot upload my crucial images on the web for security reasons.
– Silas, Oakland
How to Convert A JFIF to PNG ?
You can follow these steps to convert from JFIF to PNG free
- Run JFIF to PNG Converter and upload JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) files in the software boundary using Select Files or Select Folders button.
- The tool shows all images in the software windows from here you can choose specific JFIF files and press the Next button.
- The software offers various saving formats, choose PNG (Portable Network Graphics) as saving format.
- Choose the destination path and press the Convert button to start the process to change JFIF to PNG images.
- After completion of the task, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can easily get their resultant *.png files.
How to Convert JFIF to PNG in Batch – Step-by-Step
At first, download BitRecover JFIF Converter Wizard which has an isolated option to Change JFIF to Portable Network Graphics (PNG). The tool is specially designed for Windows Computers which can be installed on all 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS i.e. Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP & Win Server 2019, Win Server 2016, Win Server 2012, Win Server 2008, Win Server 2003, and all.
Run JFIF to PNG Converter and choose any one option from Select Files or Select Folders for uploading JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) files.
2 – Now confirm the selected data path and click on the Next button to confirm.
3 – Select all or specific *.jfif files from the software panel and click on the Next button to continue.
4 – Choose PNG (Portable Network Graphics) as saving format from multiple formats.
5 – JFIF to PNG Exporter automatically chooses desktop as destination path but you can also change the destination path by clicking on the Browse icon and press Convert button.
6 – The process to convert from JFIF to PNG is running, please wait.
7 – JFIF to PNG migration procedure has been completed successfully.
8 – At last, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can easily get their converted PNG images.
Advantages of PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- PNG images provide lossless compression by maintaining the quality of images.
- Portable Network Graphics supports a large number of colors, for example, PNG-8 256 colors and PNG-24 16.7 million colors.
- With PNG format, the user can work with layers, and moving of images is easier because of background transparency.
- Users can add meta-data information in PNG (Portable Network Graphics) formats.
- PNG format is best for web use because of its less size, the image can easily open with low internet speed.
JFIF to PNG Converter Benefits
- The tool permits to convert multiple JFIF to PNG images at once so that users can save their valuable time and effort.
- It has dual options for uploading JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) images in the software window i.e. Select Files or Select Folders.
- Before JFIF to PNG conversion, it shows all JFIF images in the software GUI, from here, users can choose only specific images for conversion.
- It automatically chooses desktop as destination path however users can also browse destination location according to their choice.
- JFIF to PNG Converter previews live conversion progress report so that users can check the actual migration process on time.
- This application creates a separate PNG file for each JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) so that users can easily understand the resultant data.
- The tool preserves OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for English and other reasonable languages at the time of migration.
- This software is capable to convert large-sized JFIF files into PNG format without reducing the quality of data.
JFIF to PNG Converter is available with a free trial version that is authorized to change 5 JFIF to PNG Portable Network Graphics without losing the quality of data. Using free JFIF to PNG Converter, users can easily check the software functionality before purchasing the license keys and that getting complete satisfaction, they can purchase license keys to change JFIF to PNG without limitations.