Finally IncrediMail Shutdown Its Servers – Switch Old IncrediMail Data Now without Loss
IncrediMail has finally shutdown and closed its support for its IncrediMail Email Application on 20 March 2020.
After providing a lot of year services, and finally IncrediMail has decided to close its servers.
After knowing this news, many users are in trouble and the BitRecover support department has received many queries regarding this concern.
Do you want to know what happened to IncrediMail then you can read the complete blog post here?
IncrediMail has Shutdown – Best Alternatives Available
After receiving the above queries, BitRecover has decided to publish a complete write-up for users. Here, you can know the best alternative of IncrediMail 2.0, 2.5 editions. After reading this write-up anyone can switch IncrediMail to multiple email clients, email services, email servers, and document formats. Now anyone can switch their IncrediMail email client without loss of previous email messages or address book contacts.
What has happened to IncrediMail – Expert Suggestion
IncrediMail is closing down its servers, it is very sad news to the current IncrediMail users. Users know the value of old data so BitRecover experts are suggesting you collect all IncrediMail data in standard file formats. You can use another email client or email service as per your choice after switching the IncrediMail email client.
You can go with BitRecover IncrediMail Converter Wizard that is an all-in-one product for Windows OS users. This recommended software is helpful for changing IncrediMail email clients without loss of old email messages as it keeps all email components like attachments, subject, signature, inline images, internet header, etc.
IncrediMail Desktop Alternatives
There are several alternatives available for IncrediMail email client but here our experts are suggesting you some famous alternatives for IncrediMail. You can take the decision to choose the best alternative for IncrediMail as per your need and choice.
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source email client that is available 100% free of cost. This email client has comes with multiple advanced features so it is the first choice of most of the users. Using the mentioned software you can easily convert IncrediMail to Thunderbird within few simple steps.
- 100% freeware and open source email client.
- Suitable for both home as well as professional users.
- Offers IMAP, SMTP, SSL, and TLS settings for email configuration.
- One-click address book facility available to manage contacts.
- Add-on Manager is available to do more with Thunderbird.
- Users can easily manage large files within Mozilla Thunderbird.
A lot of users worldwide are in the favor of Microsoft Outlook and they will prefer to use MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. MS Outlook is also one of the best email clients that have multiple inbuilt features. Using the mentioned software anyone can easily convert IncrediMail to Outlook within simple steps without loss of previous data.
- Outlook comes with a complete package of MS Office i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Latest MS Outlook supports Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that provide real image experience without blurring.
- Users can manage their email, contact, calendar, task, notes, journal, etc. in Outlook.
- It can be connected without MS Exchange Server, MS Office accounts if required for the future.
- Users can easily configure their email ids using POP3 or IMAP protocols.
- Microsoft Outlook comes with inbuilt Import and Export features that are most beneficial.
#Google Gmail (G Suite)
Gmail or G Suite (Google Mail) is the most famous cloud-based service which provides free cloud space to users for storing their emails, contacts as well as other information. Many users want to use Google Mail service instead of IncrediMail. With the help of the above-recommended software, anyone can convert IncrediMail to Gmail.
- Google Mail comes with two different variants like Gmail & G Suite for home and business users.
- It is a cloud-based email service that can be easily accessed from anywhere anytime using account login details.
- Users can manage emails, contacts, calendars in Google Mail service with important components.
- Gmail and G Suite offers import and export facilities for importing and exporting emails, contacts, and calendars.
- Users can use Google Mail service free of the cost for a lifetime with great features.
- Gmail and G Suite email accounts can be easily configured with desktop-based email clients.
#Microsoft Exchange Server
Enterprise-level IncrediMail users want to move on MS Exchange Server, if you are also an enterprise-level user then you can use the suggested software. This utility offers a separate option to convert IncrediMail to Exchange Server directly. The tool asks only MS Exchange Server account login details for completion of the task.
- Most trustworthy and recommended email server for enterprise-level customers.
- MS Exchange is a highly secured email server that is the first requirement of business users.
- Organizations can manage their employee’s email accounts by hosting a single Exchange Server.
- In Exchange Server, clients can manage emails, contacts, calendar, scheduling, journals, etc.
- MS Exchange Server users can access their email accounts from anywhere in the world.
- It is a very crucial product of Microsoft so the company always tries to update it timely within time.
All Alternatives – IncrediMail is shutting down presently so BitRecover has updated the mentioned product with features. Now users can switch their IncrediMail email client with multiple saving options as per their needs and requirement. Updated version of the software comes with 30+ saving formats like PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, CSV, PDF, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Maildir, Thunderbird, My Office Mail, Entourage (RGE), Outlook for Mac (OLM), Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon Workmail, Kerio, SmarterMail, MDaemon, IMAP, etc. If you are thinking “what has happened to IncrediMail” then don’t worry.
I am BitRecover’s regular client, before a few months ago I had purchase VHD Recovery Software for getting back my important data from Virtual Hard Drive. BitRecover provides the quality products so I am again here, actually, I am using IncrediMail 2.5 email client but the company has decided to close its servers from 20, March 2020. After hearing this information, I am in trouble and I don’t know how can I switch my IncrediMail email client to another freeware email client? If you have any software or service available for solving my problem then please suggest it to me. Please suggest me what has happened to IncrediMail?
– Caleb, California
I am using IncrediMail 2.0 email client from the past several years but now suddenly IncrediMail has decided to close down its servers. I have revived this message from IncrediMail developers i.e. “As of March 20, 2020, we will shut down our servers and the IncrediMail desktop application will no longer be available.” After getting this information, I have decided to switch my IncrediMail desktop-based email client to another email client inclusive of old email messages. Can you provide me a professional technique for solving my problem?
– Santiago, Arizona
At last, I want to say you one thing don’t need to afraid! If IncrediMail is going to shut down (what happened to IncrediMail) then you can switch to another email client, service, email server, and download emails in commonly used file extensions. After using this mentioned tool, your all old IncrediMail emails will be maintained in a new email service. I hope, now you have an excellent option available in case shutting down of IncrediMail Servers permanently.