Migrate IncrediMail to Exchange or Hosted Exchange Server
Are you planning to convert IncrediMail to Exchange Server or IncrediMail to Hosted Exchange Server? Then, you can stay on this blog post to get a reasonable solution for solving your query. IncrediMail email client generates IMM, IML, DB, CAB files for storing email messages at the default destination location. While Exchange Server is totally different email service with extra features.
Similar Blog Posts
In my organization, all employees are using IncrediMail email client for sending and receiving emails. But, now I want to replace IncrediMail to Microsoft Exchange Server. I have decided to use MS Exchange because it is number 1 email server for corporate users. I don’t know how it is possible but my friend said to me contact to BitRecover support team for my query. If you know a professional method then suggest it to me.
– Gunner, Denver
I am owner of a medium sized android app development company. Here my team is using IncrediMail desktop based email client for email management. At present time I want to grow my business by hiring new employees. I have decided to convert IncrediMail to Exchange Server. Please suggest me an excellent technique.
– Donovan, Miami
How to Convert IncrediMail to Exchange Server ?
Just follow these simple steps to switch from IncrediMail to Hosted Exchange Server
- Launch IncrediMail to Exchange Converter and add IncrediMail IMM, IML, DB, CAB files.
- Check and view IncrediMail files in the GUI and Select Exchange Server as saving format.
- Hit on the Convert button to start IncrediMail to Exchange conversion process.
- Login to Exchange Server account for accessing the imported emails.
Switch IncrediMail to Online Exchange – Step by Step
First of download IncrediMail Email Converter from the download button. After that configure the product setup on you Windows PC. The tool is compatible with all 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS i.e. Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, etc.
Start IncrediMail to Hosted Exchange Software and insert IncrediMail profile data (imm, iml, db, cab) using Select Files or Select Folders button.
The tool previews all IncrediMail files in the software panel, check them and press Next button to continue.
Choose Exchange Server or Hosted Exchange Server as saving format as per your need.
Enter Microsoft Exchange Server account login details and click on the Next button.
IncrediMail to MS Exchange migration process is running.
IncrediMail to Hosted Exchange Server conversion procedure has been completed.
Login to your Microsoft Exchange account to check imported IncrediMail emails.
IncrediMail to Exchange Converter Features
- The tool permits to move IncrediMail to Exchange or Hosted Exchange Server accounts as per user’s need.
- Users can choose I am admin option to import IncrediMail emails into specific Exchange Server user account.
- Users can change the language of imported email folders for easily mapping the folders created in multiple international languages.
- It shows live conversion progressive report and after completion, it automatically creates a log report too.
- This application maintains folders and subfolders structure during IncrediMail to On-Premise Exchange migration.
- It keeps all important items during completion of the task and it is compatible with IncrediMail 2.0 or IncrediMail 2.5 editions.
- Users can check Copy to default folders option to get imported emails in default Exchange Server folders.
- It is capable to migrate IncrediMail to Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
Why Microsoft Exchange Server ?
Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the best product for sending emails, manage calendars, contacts, etc. It is most beneficial for medium sized companies because it provides enhanced reliability and improved performance. Exchange Server supports POP3, IMAP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync, etc. protocols. MS Exchange Server is fulfilled with several advanced features. That is Official Appointments, Confidentiality of Emails, Manage Contacts & Calendars, Best Security, Cloud Benefits, Simpler Administration, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – Is your software compatible with IncrediMail 2.0 & 2.5 editions ?
A – Yes, of course it allows to migrate IncrediMail 2.0, 2.5 to MS Exchange Server.
Q 2 – Can I migrate IncrediMail to Hosted Exchange Server ?
A – Yes, the tool has a separate option to replace IncrediMail to Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server.
Q 3 – Is Internet connectivity mandatory for using BitRecover IncrediMail to Exchange Converter ?
A – Yes, internet connectivity is required for IncrediMail to Exchange Server On-Premise conversion.
Free IncrediMail to Exchange Converter permits to move 25 emails from each IncrediMail folder to Online Exchange On-Premise account. Freeware edition is most beneficial for checking the software functionality before upgrade to the pro edition. After getting complete satisfaction, users can easily upgrade it to pro edition for transferring unlimited emails from IncrediMail to Online Exchange.