Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Converter to Change WLM Emails into TGZ Format
In this digital epoch, several consumers want to import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Desktop, Zimbra Collaboration Server (ZCS), Zimbra Web Client (ZWC), etc. If you are also seeking a solution for the same then after reading this complete blog post, your query will be solved. We all know that Microsoft Windows Live Mail is an out of dated email client that was the successor to Windows Mail in Windows Vista. Recently BitRecover support team has received few important queries related to Windows Live Mail to Zimbra migration.
How to Import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra ?
You can follow these effortless steps to import Windows Mail to Zimbra email client.
- Download Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Converter.
- Upload Windows Mail emails & check desired folders.
- Choose Zimbra as saving format & browse destination path.
- Start to convert WLM files into Zimbra TGZ format.
- Run Zimbra email client and import resultant TGZ file into Zimbra.
Convert Windows Mail to Zimbra Desktop with these Simple Steps
First of all, download BitRecover Windows Live Mail Converter Wizard that has a segregate option to change WLM emails into TGZ format. The tool is also known as Windows Live Mail to TGZ Converter because of its separate saving option. After installing the product setup on Windows PC, follow these simple steps for completion of the task.
1 – Launch WLM to Zimbra Converter, it automatically uploads WLM emails in the software panel from the default storage location. You can also insert Windows Mail emails manually using Select Files or Select Folders option.
2 – Check the WLM folders/files in the software display and click the Next button to continue.
3 – Choose Zimbra from saving formats.
4 – Confirm default destination location or browse a new folder to store converted Zimbra TGZ files and press the Next button.
5 – Windows Live Mail to TGZ conversion process is running, please wait for a while.
6 – You can see the message of completion, press the OK button to approve.
7 – When the activity is complete, the target location is automatically opened. Now you can see the resulting TGZ file.
8 – At last, run Zimbra Desktop email client and choose Preferences << Import / Export << Choose File option to import converted TGZ file.
Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Converter Features & Benefits
- The tool is compatible with Windows Live Mail 2012, 2011, 2009, etc. files and allows them to import Zimbra without any error message.
- Automatically downloading Windows Mail files from the default storage location is allowed, and users can also manually add WLM files using the Select file or Select folders option.
- WLM to TGZ Converter keeps all types of email attachments during the finishing of the task.
- This application automatically selects the desktop as the target path. However, users can also easily change the target path by clicking on the navigation icon.
- It is authorized to import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Desktop, Server and Web Client with 100% accurate result.
- Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Converter keeps all email items and attributes when changing WLM emails into TGZ.
Decipher the user’s problems
I am currently using Windows Live Mail email client on my Windows 7 Computer but now I have decided to switch on Windows 10 PC with Zimbra Desktop. I don’t want to lose my previous emails during changing email clients between Computers. Please suggest me a professional Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Converter that is capable to switch from WLM to Zimbra.
– Ezekiel, Memphis
Before a few years ago, I used Windows Live Mail Desktop and I have archived Windows Mail emails for future use. Now I want to reuse Windows 7 emails with Zimbra Collaboration Server (ZCS) but I don’t know how it is possible. Can you recommend me a well-suitable software to convert Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Server?
– Kenneth, Fresno
My Windows Live Mail email client got corrupted but Windows Live Mail data is available at C:\Users\windowsusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail in .eml format. I want to migrate Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Web Client accompanied attachments and other components. Please suggest me a professional technique.
– Margaret, Plano
Zimbra Features & Benefits
- Zimbra email client is available for cross-platform i.e. Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux OS, etc.
- It is an open-source email client that is obtainable 100% free of cost.
- Zimbra comes with an integrated calendar, corporate address book, documents, tasks, and briefcase.
- It supports POP3 and IMAP4 protocols for configuring the email accounts.
- Users can easily drop and drag emails from Zimbra email client and it also has advance search facility.
First Check Then Take Decision
BitRecover Windows Live Mail for Zimbra Converter comes with a free demo version, so users can easily check the functionality of the software before purchasing license keys. Users can easily install it on all current and previous Windows Operating System. It supports 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Operating System. With the help of this software, users can import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Desktop, Zimbra Collaboration Server (ZCS), Zimbra Web Client (ZWC), etc.