How to Import Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server Mailbox – Free Tutorial
Mr. John had shared his whole involvement to import multiple Windows Live Mail emails to Live Exchange Server. He had described the whole way to execute the complete process to execute the Windows Live Mail to MS Exchange Server.
Mr. John is the Technical consultant in a firm who always give the consultation and solutions on the matters related to data management.
He shared with us his story that one day he got an idea to move his Windows Live Mail emails to Live Exchange Server. I found it somehow interesting.
Then, I researched on the internet to understand that if there are other users like me who need to move Windows Live Mail files to MS Exchange Server. After going through several forum sites, I got plenty of user’s queries who need to import their Windows Live Mail emails to Live Exchange Server as stated:
- How to move Windows Live Mail emails to MS Exchange Server?
- How to transfer Windows Live Mail in O365 mailbox directly?
- How to migrate Windows Live Mail to Live Exchange Server?
After understanding the requirement of users, I began to explore for the solution to migrate Windows Live Mail to Live Exchange Server account.
Searching for the solution made me a bit puzzled as there were several of solutions on the web but not an actual for what I was exploring for.
Finally! I got one solution EML Converter Wizard, I got a solution somehow the real for which I was exploring. But I was having plenty of questions, which begin to come in my mind. Then, I contacted to the support directly to clear my doubts.
While having a conversion with the technical assistant, he told me that tool comes up with free of cost demo edition, which I can utilize to know about the tool completely.
After utilizing the demo version, I purchased the software as it was the solution for which I was searching for.
Watch Live Video to Export Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server
How to Export Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Exchange
To execute the data migration from Windows Live Mail to MS Exchange Server. The first thing that I need was EML files.
So check the steps to have Windows Live Mail EML files:
- Open your Windows Live Mail email application on your machine.
- Click on go to file menu >> click on Export Email >> choose Email Messages.
- Choose MS Windows Live Mail option >> click on Next.
- Browse the location where you need to save the exported data files and click on Next to start the export process.
- Once all the data is exported, you will get Windows Live Mail data in EML format.
Now, you have Windows Live Mail EML files with you, all you want to do is to import EML files in Live Exchange Server mailbox directly.
Follow the steps of instructions to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server mailbox as stated below:
- Download and run Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server Software on your machine.
- If you want to migrate multiple Windows Live Mail files to Live Exchange Server then click on Select Folder option otherwise go for Select File option.
- Once you choose Windows Live Mail files, the tool will show its path on the application’s panel and click on Next button to move on.
- Check the desired folder to implement data migration from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Exchange Server >> click on Next.
- Select an option of Exchange Server from list savings options.
- If you want to change language then, just check for an option change language.
- Check an option “I am Admin” if you are an admin.
- Open the Exchange Control panel on the system. Enter the credentials.
- Click on permissions options along with that choose Hygiene Management after that click on “+” icon to add the Application Impersonation role.
- Then, just click on ApplicationImpersonation and click on the Add button >> click on OK.
- Now, click on “+” icon to add an admin account users or even members list.
- Choose member and click on Add button >> click Ok.
- Now, click on the save button once updating is done, you will have a message of completion.
- By moving on add mailbox delegation usage for the administrator. After that click on the Recipients.
- Click on the Mailbox Delegation >> click on “+” icon for the addition of Full Access to Admin. Then, click on the Save button.
After this, just go on tool panel again.
- Enter the credentials of MS Exchange Server on application’s panel and also enter the server name. Click on Next button.
- You will get the message of completion after completing the migration process.
With this method, I moved all my Windows Live Mail emails to Exchange Server batch account directly. It takes some moment to implement data migration procedure. The best thing that I found in this tool is that data integrity is maintained after migration.
By ending my discussion, I must say that exploring on technology to know new things. Also, utilizing an accurate solution is important to accomplish data in the proper way.