Want to Migrate Outlook PST to Exchange Server – Get Direct Solution Here!
Mike Snell shared an innovative solution to perform PST to Live Exchange Server Migration for innovation success.
To have the focus over data management, Mike discussed about “how to transfer Outlook PST to Exchange Server.” She shared her actual issue through which she had gone through that led her for the requirement to perform MS Outlook to Exchange Server backup.
After exploring several of solutions I found a precise solution from BitRecover, she added further.
She detailed her whole story with an outstanding solution that makes it possible to export PST to Working Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
When did you realise that you should import PST to Exchange Server?
I read one article in which it was written that PST have their place but they can be problematic for firm that uses it.
After reading this, I also reacted in a same way as you are- shocked!
Then, I tried to understand the concept as in many cases PST files are used as a mechanism for avoiding mailbox quotas. If any user wanted to have more messages than quota permits then, they can easily move extra messages to Outlook PST file, where they are not in administrator’s control.
The biggest issue with Outlook PST files is that they are located on user’s local hard drives, and therefore, never backed up. Indeed, even PST files can be placed on the network share, doing it violates the Microsoft’s practices and, more importantly, rises chances of data corruption.
Another noticeable issue with permitting PST files is that its usage can lead to data theft.
In a situations where the users are saving their messages in their local PST files, anyone who has physical access to the users’ system can easily copy all PST files on removable media. While it is true that security risks can be decreased by simple steps like as encrypting the workstation’s hard drives whereas many organizations do not have such precautions.
How did you started procedure to migrate Outlook PST to Exchange Server?
Getting a right solution to execute data migration process was somehow a challenging as well as important decision too. Because one wrong step can take you to data loss situation. I began to explore for way to batch import PST files into Exchange Server.
While searching I found that there is a manual procedures made available by Microsoft can be taken. These “do-it-on-your-own” methods include; using Exchange Management Shell cmdlets or import export wizard. The command lines are easy to use but do not guarantee importing all mailboxes successfully.
Continuing my search for the solution, I got PST Converter Wizard by BitRecover. The tool seems well-intentioned to migrate multiple PST files to Live Exchange Server directly. I contacted at their support directly to understand about the application in details.
The person on their support panel assisted me completely. He told me that the utility has free demo edition, which I can utilize before investing on tool. In a way to understand all the application’s working I utilized free demo of software.
I found the tool, the definite solution for which I was searching for. Then, I purchased its full edition. And continue to migrate all my Outlook PST files to Working Exchange Server.
Let us check out steps to do data migration process as stated below:
- Download and run PST to Exchange Server Software on your Windows machine.
- If you are having MS Outlook already configured on your same system then, you can just check the first option in tool “convert configured Outlook mailbox.” After that, click on the Next button to move on.
- The utility will upload all your configured Outlook mailbox data files on tool’s panel.
- If Outlook is not configured on the same system. Then, choose second option, i.e. “Select My Outlook mailbox data.”
- Tool provides dual option to load PST file on application’s panel, i.e.
- Select Files – To upload .pst file one by one
- Select Folder – To upload multiple PST files at once by saving it in one folder.
- If your PST file is corrupted then, the software provides an option to check the “Use Recovery Mode.”
- From the dual modes, if you select an option “Select Files” then, simply browse MS Outlook files from saved location >> click on Open button.
- Click on the Next button after browsing .pst file to migrate Outlook to Live Exchange Server.
- Check file that you wanted to export from PST to Exchange server >> click on Next button.
- Now from the list of saving options, choose Exchange Server.
- You can also change the language of your resultant data accordingly.
- PST to Exchange Server Software gives an advance option to perform auto mailbox mapping feature if you check an option of “I am Admin.”
- Enter the credentials of your MS Exchange server and click on Next to start the process.
- After completion of the procedure, you will get a message of completion on your screen.
How you feel like this utility is different from other software?
I feel that this software is a remarkable application utility to perform the data migration process.
Various advance features are offered by the application that makes it different from others. Staring from preserving data integrity to language change option is really wow. Not only this, the best thing that I found in this tool is its Auto Mailbox Mapping option that makes easy to perform multiple PST file data migration.
Apart from this, tool offers various options to upload Outlook PST file – configured or not configured Outlook data files can be uploaded easily. Not only this, one can also repair Outlook PST file and convert it. It offers a wide range of file saving options as well.
Many experts suggested this application as the best software to migrate Outlook PST to Exchange Server directly.
Finally! I must say that having a direct solution makes easy to perform trouble-free data migration. Along with this, you get several facilities to migrate data.