How to Import Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App?
Few days back, I had updated my Windows editions from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In Windows 10, there is default mail app to manage data. I planned to give a try to Mail App. I use to manage all my data in Thunderbird email client. So, to work over Windows 10 Web Mail App. I was not aware with the process to migrate Thunderbird emails in Windows 10 Mail App. Then, I shared the same thing with one of my friend. He said that he had already done the same to import Thunderbird to Windows 10 default mail app.
He told me that Mail App supports the standards mail systems like Outlook.com, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud, Gmail, and any POP or IMAP account. One can directly configure on Windows 10 default mail application. The best thing was, I was having an account on Outlook.com. Along with this, there was challenge also as I have to move my data from Thunderbird email folders to Outlook.com in a way to import in Windows 10 default application. Then, he told me that he used Thunderbird Converter to migrate Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com directly. I was not in favour to invest over an application without giving a try. Then, he told me that this, software gives free demo to try before investment.
It makes me sound good and I firstly used the free of cost demo edition of software. He assisted me throughout the process of data migration from Mozilla Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App. He guided me steps-by-step to use the software to move Mozilla Thunderbird emails data to Outlook.com.
Get Similar Solution – Import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail App
Steps to Migrate Mozilla Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App
Follow the given step to import Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App.
- Download and install Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App Importer on your system.
- Now, choose the desired option accordingly, if you want to convert Thunderbird emails or you need to convert Thunderbird calendars or contacts.
- If you have your Thunderbird email application installed and configured on same machine then, choose an option check configured Thunderbird Mailboxes data.
- If you do not have Mozilla Thunderbird installed on same machine then, software gives you dual mode to upload Thunderbird data files on software:
- Select Folder: To upload multiple Thunderbird files at once by saving it in one folder.
- Select Files: To upload desired Thunderbird file one by one.
- Choose desired Thunderbird folder to perform data migration from desktop to cloud and click on Next button.
- From the list of file saving options, choose Outlook.com to perform.
- Enter the credentials of your Outlook.com mailbox and click on the Convert button.
- Once the data is converted the software will give the completion message on the screen.
In this way, I migrated all my data to Outlook.com successfully. Now, the biggest thing was I need to configure in Windows 10 default mail app. Before that, I thought that I must check that is the file really migrated directly on Outlook.com or not. So, I opened my Outlook.com and I found my migrated data in it. It built my confidence and reliability on software as well.
Now comes the most important step to import Thunderbird to Windows 10 Web Mail App. For this, I have all Mozilla Thunderbird data in Outlook.com. So, I need to configure Outlook.com in Mail App.
- Open Mail on your Windows 10 machine. It will give an option to add account.
- Choose Outlook.com from the list of options.
- Enter the credentials of your Outlook.com account to import data into Mail App.
- Now, you can see all your Outlook.com email data in Windows 10 Mail App.
It is important to know about the software before moving to the end. In a way, to know completely about this software that helped me out to perform this data migration within few moments only.
Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App Importer – An Easy Way for Migration
The program is the one served for rendering a smooth yet successfully satisfying procedure of importing Thunderbird emails. The tool is designed with twin technology-based interfaces. The frontend interface has been instilled with FHCR technology that quickly checks the hardware components of the system and matches it with pre-requisites of software to serve the users with ease and understandability. Meanwhile, the backend interface of the software is packed with ADCT technology that has been fitted in the tool to serve the users with an upgraded procedure of data conversion, which is rare to be found in any other software application of the same purpose. The application is simple and easy to perform data migration by retaining data integrity in exact form. The application gives an option to migrate selective or multiple file conversion from Thunderbird emails. Easy, speedy migration, easily accessible on all Windows OS added required features on list of tool.
Mozilla Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App Conversion: Reasons Are Many but Solution Is One!
- Tool maintains the integrity of data after migration in exact form.
- Completely independent application to perform data conversion
- Time saving wizard by migrating multiple Thunderbird files at once
- Operable on all Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit easily
- Converts unlimited data files without any problem being faced
- Software is simple, easy and trouble-free to migrate data
At last, I must say if there was no direct solution then, it was difficult for me to import Thunderbird to Windows 10 Mail App. Migration of data is made easier only by BitRecover. If there is any assistance required then, just contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even, I also do the same if want any technical assistance.