How to Import PST File in Outlook Web App (OWA) ?
Various Exchange and Office 365 email users ask us related to “import PST file in OWA (Outlook Web Access)”. If you also looking for a proficient solution for the same then keep reading to get an appropriate answer.
Difference Between PST and Outlook Web Access
PST: It is also called a Personal Storage Table and a popular file extension for Microsoft Outlook database files. It empowers clients to get the information of accounts that are configured in Outlook with a POP-enabled email account.
MS OWA: Outlook Web Access offers a cloud stage that encourages general access of emails through Outlook or an online interface which is normally known as OWA – Outlook Web Access.
Instant Solution to Import PST File in Outlook Web Access
In order to import PST file in OWA, try PST to Office 365 Import Tool. It’s a professional solution that allows to open PST file in Outlook Web App.
Follow these steps to open PST file in Outlook Web Access
- Download and install the PST to Outlook Web App tool.
- Choose PST files which you want to import in Outlook Web Access.
- Enable desired PST mailboxes for the conversion.
- Select Microsoft 365 as a saving type and enter account login details.
- Start to import PST file in Outlook Web App.
How to Open PST File in Outlook Web App ? [Step-by-Step Instructions]
First of all, download and install the software on any Windows-compatible machine.
Now, import PST files into the toolkit using the dual options:
Convert configured Outlook mailbox data- Automatically detects configured Outlook mailbox data
Let me select my Outlook mailbox data- With it, you can manually import PST files or folders
Then, choose the PST file and hit on the Open button.
Thereafter, view the location of chosen PST file(s) and click on Next.
The tool shows all PST file folders into the GUI. Enable the desired mailboxes which you wish to open in OWA.
Now, select Office 365 as a saving option to import PST file in Outlook Web App.
Enter the account login details of O365 in order to begin the process. Please note that if you are an Office 365 administrator, then enable the ‘I am Admin’ option. It helps to implement Mailbox mapping.
Finally, click on the Convert button to start the process. Once the process ends, you will get a Conversion completed message.
Prime Features of Software
- The tool allows to import multiple PST files into Outlook Web App using the Select Folder and Select File option.
- It has the ability to auto-detect and import configured outlook mailbox data into Outlook Web App.
- The software permits to open PST file in Outlook Web App User Account / Admin account.
- You can import selective PST files or folders into Outlook Web App with the data filter option.
- The Recovery Mode option enables to import of corrupted PST files to Outlook Web App.
- The ‘Copy to Default Folders’ option helps to import PST file data to default Outlook Web App folders.
- After the process, the tool creates a SavingLog.txt file report that contains single detail of the conversion.
- This application is authorized to open PST file in Office 365 automatically all attributes.
- It offers a safe process of import PST file in Outlook Web App and does not save user’s details in the software’s database.
- You can also use it to import Outlook calendar to Office 365 with important event information.
Frequently Asked Queries
Q 1 – I don’t have Outlook on my Windows 10 machine but have already some old PST files. Can I import PST file in Outlook Web App?
A – Yes, the tool offers the specific option to manually choose PST files for this process.
Q 2 – Does the software support Windows Server 2019 machine?
A – Yes, it is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows OS including the Windows Server 2019.
Q 3 – Does the tool allow to open PST file in Outlook Web App with attachments also?
A – Yes, users can import PST file in Outlook Web App with attachments.
Opening multiple PST files in Outlook Web App is very difficult with manual methods. So, we suggest you to follow the above approach. As in the above blog, we have explained how to import PST file in Outlook Web Access Any technical or novice user can efficiently perform this process without any hassle. If you have query, please contact our support team.