How to Migrate Outlook Calendar to Office 365 Account?
This write-up explores 2 expert verified reliable techniques to migrate Outlook calendar to Office 365 account. Here, you can learn the complete step-by-step process to import Outlook calendar to Office 365 primary and shared mailbox account.
We all know that calendars play an important role in managing all the monthly schedules. Users use the calendar to maintain all their meetings and events schedules in Microsoft Outlook.
Sometimes users travel to different countries and locations due to work requirements. Therefore, they want to migrate calendar to Office 365 Online in a way to easily access the calendar data anywhere anytime. But the problem is that they don’t know the way to import calendar to Outlook 365 account.
Thereafter, we tried to perform the process of importing Outlook calendar to Office 365 cloud in BitRecover Lab. Team BitRecover performed the whole process and migrated Outlook calendar to Office 365 account easily. Hence, let’s continue to learn this article and know the best ways to migrate calendar to Office 365 account.
Unavoidable Requirements to Migrate Calendar to Office 365
- Sometimes users want to consolidate and manage all the appointments, events, and meetings in a centralized calendar within the Office 365 environment.
- When users work with a team and organization using the Office 365 platform. Then they prefer to migrate calendar to Office 365 for work planning and coordination among team members.
- Various working professionals wish to migrate Outlook calendar to Office 365 to access them using different types of devices i.e. computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Office 365 provides enhanced features for event scheduling and time management capabilities. Hence, several users want to import Outlook calendar to Office 365 account.
- Moving your calendar to Office 365 makes things easier because it’s stored in the cloud. This means you can access it from anywhere and it’s more secure.
How to Migrate Outlook Calendar to Office 365 Manually?
You need to complete 2 phases to import Outlook calendar to Office 365 account. However, after completing the two below-mentioned stages, you can finish this task free of charge. This is recommended for small-size calendars to Microsoft 365 accounts.
Phase 1: Export Outlook Calendar in ICS Format
- Open your MS Outlook application on your Windows machine.
- Thereafter, choose the Calendar option from MS Outlook as shown in the figure.
- Select File >> Save Calendar option to continue.
- Next, choose a preferable destination and click the Save button.
Note: Now, you have your Outlook Calendar files on your machine with the file extension ICS. Let’s proceed further to import calendar to Outlook 365 mailbox account.
Phase 2: Import Calendar to Outlook 365
- Log in to your Microsoft 365 account by entering the credentials.
- Click on the Calendar option from the interface of the Microsoft 365.
- Select the Discover Calendar option to import calendar to Office 365.
- From the appeared Window, click on the From File option.
- After that, press the Browse button to select the ICS file.
- Click on the Import button to start importing ICS in Office 365.
- Once the process is completed, you will get a notification.
What Are Manual Method Limitations?
The above–mentioned process is quite lengthy and time–consuming. It requires completing two different phases to migrate Outlook calendar to Office 365. Even MS Outlook should be installed on your machine. Hence, if you have an orphan Outlook PST (Personal Storage Table) file then you cannot complete this task.
After exporting Outlook calendar data in ICS format, you can import ICS files to Office 365 one by one. Hence, it seems suitable only for importing a few ICS files. So, if there are several files then it will take a lot of time to import them into the cloud mailbox.
Trouble-Free Solution to Import Outlook Calendar to Office 365
Download BitRecover PST to Office 365 Migration Tool is a perfect software. The tool is programmed in such a way that it can easily open PST file in Office 365 with all emails, contacts, and calendars. The tool gives a direct option to import calendar to Office 365 account with complete items.
This software supports all Outlook versions to perform the data migration process. The tool supports ANSI and Unicode PST files to migrate calendar to Office 365. One can easily access the application on all Windows and Mac OS.
How to Export Outlook Calendar to Office 365?
- Download and run the suggested software on your computer.
- The tool provides 2 options to add Outlook data, use any.
- Check the calendar folder that you want to import in Office 365.
- Now, choose the Office 365 option from the list of file-saving options.
- Enter your Office 365 credentials i.e. email address and password.
- Click the Convert button to start importing calendar to Office 365 account.
- Lastly, login to your MS Outlook 365 account and view imported calendars.
Features and Capabilities of the Tool
With this utility, you can smoothly acquire the migration without any issues surfacing. This application offers various essential features that make data migration simpler. Some important factors are discussed below that make the data migration:
- With Safety: Using this application, users can successfully import Outlook calendar to Office 365 account without causing data deletion.
- Accuracy: The kind of accuracy provided with this application makes sure that while data is being converted or transferred to Office 365 mailbox, it is being transferred without any data file modification caused to the file.
- With Completeness: Meanwhile, users can get the complete procedure of conversion following to migration of the data that includes emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
Consecutively Asked Questions & Answers
Q 1: How do I export my Outlook calendar to Office 365?
Above we have discussed the top two methods to export Outlook calendar to Office 365. You can choose any of them according to your convenience and know the complete steps to migrate calendar to Office 365 online accounts.
Q 2: How to import calendar from Outlook 2010 to Office 365?
You need to follow the same steps whether you are using Outlook 2010 or other latest or old editions. The tool is compatible with Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
Q 3: Can I install your software on the latest Windows Server 2022 64-bit OS?
Yes, this suggested software is compatible with the latest Windows Server 2022 as well as other versions. It even supports all the latest Mac OS.
Q 4: I want to import calendar to Outlook 365 account, which is the best method?
If your desktop Outlook is in working condition, then you can use the manual method to export Outlook calendar to Office 365. But you want to import calendar from PST to Office 365, then use the software.
While migrating from one platform to another, you should always know the potential of both involved platforms. Therefore, after using the whole process to migrate Outlook calendar to Office 365 mailbox. We have discussed the complete process using 2 best methods, which will help you also.