How to Import PocoMail to Exchange Server ?
Mr. Liam had shared his complete involvement to export multiple PocoMail emails to MS Exchange Server. He had defined whole way to implement complete procedure to implement PocoMail to Live Exchange Server.
Mr. Liam is a Senior Technical Consultant in an organization, who always provide the consultation as well as solutions on matters linked to management of data.
He shared with us his complete story that a day while working on PocoMail, he got an idea to transfer all PocoMail emails to Live Exchange Server. He said that I got it somehow interesting.
Then, I explored on internet to know that if there are other additional users like me who want to migrate PocoMail files to Exchange Server. After searching and reading numerous forum, I had ample of user’s queries who want to import PocoMail to Live Exchange Server as mentioned:
- How to migrate PocoMail emails to Live Exchange Server?
- How to move PocoMail in MS Exchange Server mailbox directly?
- How to export PocoMail mailbox to Live Exchange Server?
- How to save PocoMail emails to Exchange Server account?
- How to import PocoMail to Working Exchange Server?
After knowing the need of users, I started exploring for solution to migrate PocoMail to Live Exchange Server mailbox.
Exploring solution made me somehow puzzled as there were plenty of solutions on web but not what I was searching for.
Finally! I got one application MBOX Migrator Wizard, I got a solution somehow actual that I want. But I was having ample of questions that started coming in my mind. Then, I communicated with support directly to clear all doubts.
While having a talk with the technical person, he told me that software provides free version also, i.e. demo edition. I can use it to understand about the application completely, said the technical person on support.
After using free demo version, I buy the tool as it was the application for which I was exploring for.
How you implement PocoMail to Exchange Server Migration?
To implement data migration from PocoMail to Live Exchange Server let us check out the step-by-step process of migration.
- Download and launch Pocomail Converter on your system.
- To execute multiple PocoMail email migration, choose on Select Folder.
Otherwise, choose an option Select File.
- Tool will show the path of browsed PocoMail files >> Click Next.
- Check desired PocoMail files that you want to save in Live Exchange Server account >> click Next.
- Select Exchange Server from the saving list.
- Check “I am Admin” option only if you are Admin and map numerous accounts.
To use user mailbox make sure that Application Impersonation along with mailbox delegation are permitted.
- Open the MS Exchange Control panel on your system >> enter credentials.
- Click on permissions options and choose Hygiene Management. After this, click on “+” icon for addition of Application Impersonation role.
- Click on ApplicationImpersonation and then, choose Add button >> click OK.
- Click on “+” icon for addition of admin account users or the members list.
- Choose member and click on Add button after this click Ok.
- Click on Save button after completion of an update, you will getmessage of completion.
- Add mailbox delegation usage for administrator >> Click on Recipients.
- Select Mailbox Delegation >> click on “+”icon for adding Full Access to an Admin. After addition, click on Save.
Now, go back to application panel.
- Enter credentials of Live Exchange Server on application panel >> enter server name. Click on the connect button.
- Once email migration is done, you will have completion message.
With this procedure, I import multiple PocoMail emails to MS Exchange Server mailbox directly. It only took my few moments to execute the email migration process. The best thing, I got is that software is completely standalone to execute the migration procedure and easily limitless data can be moved to Live Exchange Server.
Before purchasing the tool, I also read its reviews as I have mentioned below:
What User’s say?
“It’s a tremendous application to migrate data from PocoMail to Live Exchange Server. I never got any utility that can migrate unlimited data directly to working Exchange Server 2019. Thanks a lot for this useful application.”
“I feel that using PocoMail to Exchange Converter software is unbeatable. I utilized its free version and after verifying its functionality I purchased its full version. The software is flawless and best thing is that it supports all versions of Exchange server.
By ending my talk of the day, I only say that moving data from desktop to server is not at all a simple task. Even, I got jammed at few points. Therefore, I explored for the some direct way to import PocoMail to MS Exchange Server. Using an accurate solution is more important in email management.