How to Import Outlook Contacts to iPhone ?
I have finally bought my new iPhone ( 8 Plus). Due to the work, I am using Microsoft software inclusive of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook for emails. But, the problem is that I am unable to view my Outlook contacts on my iPhone. Whenever, I try to import Outlook contacts to iPhone, it is showing error “Could not import some contacts”. Is there any solution using which I can import Outlook contacts to iPhone 8.
From many years, users have been using MS Outlook for business either on computer or iOS devices. Envision a scenario where you change a new iPhone and you want to import Outlook contacts to iPhone contacts list for a better mobility. You want to email a business meeting schedule to your teammates but always carrying a laptop is not a convenient option. Hence, just transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone with the versatile BitRecover PST Contacts Converter.
Hence, in this article we will solve this problem about how to export and sync Outlook contacts to iPhone.
How to Import Outlook Contacts to iPhone ?
This entire process to export Outlook contacts to iPhone comprises of two steps:-
Stage1:- Convert Outlook Contacts to vCard
- Run Outlook contacts to vCard converter.
- Choose Outlook contacts from database.
- Enable required contacts from Outlook app.
- Select vCard option from the software.
- Enter a destination path for saving Outlook contacts.
- PST to vCard (.vcf file) conversion process is running.
- Outlook contacts to vCard conversion process completes.
- Open resultant Outlook contacts folder in vCard (VCF file) format.
Stage2:- Import vCard to iCloud and Sync iPhone
- Firstly, confirm that the “Contacts” button of the iCloud+ on iPhone is enabled. If not, then go to Settings>>iCloud>>turn “Contacts” on.
- Now, open www.iCloud.com on your desktop and enter credentials of your iCloud account (Apple ID and password) >> log in to your iCloud+ account.
- Here, click on the Contacts box.
- Click on the Gear icon which is Settings option located at the bottom left hand side of the account. Now, choose “Import vCard option”.
- Select the exported vCard (.vcf files) from your computer. Browse the location where the Outlook contacts are exported from the above process and click on “Open button” to import vCard to iCloud+.
- Lastly, all the vCard contacts from Outlook will be listed in the address book section of your iCloud account.
Done! See how it is easy to import Outlook contacts to iPhone via iCloud+ syncing. You can use the above solution to export Outlook contacts to iPhone 11, XR, 8, 6, 7, X, 6S.
How to Transfer Contacts from MS Outlook to iPhone ? – Expert Solution
This suggested software to migrate Outlook contacts to iPhone allows to the conversion with complete accuracy. It is compatible with every version of Outlook to sync contacts from Outlook ap to iPhone. There are no limitations to move contacts from Outlook to iPhone using this application. With this wizard, one can upload contacts from Outlook email client to iCloud+ account and thereafter sync with iPhone. It is an easiest method to import Outlook contacts to iPhone.
Prominent Features of Software – Get Outlook Contacts Back on iPhone
Import Outlook contacts to all iPhones:- With this wizard, now, you can download Outlook contacts to iPhone 11, Outlook contacts to iPhone XR, Outlook contacts to iPhone 8, Outlook contacts to iPhone 7, Outlook contacts to iPhone 6, Outlook contacts to iPhone 6S, Outlook contacts to iPhone X and many more.
Dual options to upload Outlook contacts:- The software offers double option to import Outlook contacts into the software panel for conversion. You can choose either of select file or select folder of option to convert multiple Outlook contacts to iPhone.
Save output at desired location:- The tool gives freedom to save Outlook to vCard converted contacts at a desire destination location. Thereafter, one can import Outlook contacts to iPhone efficiently.
Export contacts from all Outlook versions:- The users can migrate Outlook contacts to iPhone from all Outlook versions. The software supports Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, etc.
Compatible with OS:- It supports all Windows OS for taking a backup of Outlook contacts to iPhone. The software is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, and prior versions too.
Easy and 100% secure conversion:- Use this software to transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone without any technical help. Reason being, the tool has a user-friendly interface allowing users to import Outlook contacts to iPhone via iCloud+ syncing in an easiest manner.
In the above blog, we have explained how to import Outlook contacts to iPhone. The manual solutions are very lengthy and time-consuming. Hence, use this one-stop solution to transfer contacts from MS Outlook to iPhone. If you have doubts or queries, please contact to our technical support team.
Common Asked User Queries
✔️Can I import Outlook contacts to iPhone 11 ?
Yes, you can follow the above solution to migrate Outlook contacts to iphone.
✔️ Does the software supports to sync contacts from Outlook app to iPhone without any limitations ?
Yes, the tool does not impose any restrictions while exporting contacts from MS Outlook to iPhone.
✔️ What are the pre-requisites before starting the process to transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone?
There are no pre-requisites for this Outlook contacts to iPhone conversion. It is a completely independent application which does not requires any external installation.