How to Import OST to Exchange Server On-Premise, Hosted, Exchange Online
Microsoft has been developing business-oriented applications ever since. The set of applications included in the suite are designed to render to both business and personal needs. MS Exchange Server is one such application by Microsoft that helps to manage all the data on server.
Few days back, I decided to upload OST file to Exchange. As, my OST files had some important data that I wanted to share with my other office colleagues. But the issue was, I want a direct solution that can transfer multiple OST files to Live Exchange Server. Then I started searching on Google. While exploring, I got few user’s queries as mentioned:
- How to export OST to Live Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003?
- How to transfer .ost files to on-premises Exchange Server directly?
- How to save OST files in Microsoft Exchange Server?
- How to migrate Outlook OST files to Live Exchange Server?
- How to move OST files to working MS Exchange Server?
After searching more, I got a solution to import OST to Live Exchange Server directly. The following blog will be discussing about the way to export .ost files to on-premises Exchange Server.
Steps to Upload OST File to Exchange Server On-Premise
Follow the given steps to perform OST to Live Exchange Server migration.
- Download BitRecover OST Converter Wizard on your machine.
- The software provides an option to upload OST files, i.e. convert the configured MS Outlook mailbox data and let me check the Outlook mailbox data.
- The application will preview the folder in the tool’s panel, select the required folders to export OST to On-premises Exchange Server > click on Next button.
- If you do not have Outlook configured on your same system then, select second option “Select My Outlook mailbox data.”
- The tool gives provides the dual option to load OST file on application’s panel, i.e.
Select Files – To load OST file one by one
Select Folder – To load multiple OST files at once by storing it in one folder.
- If your Outlook OST file is corrupted then, you can check an option of “Use Recovery Mode.”
- From dual modes, if you select an option of Select Files option, browse OST files from saved location > click on an Open button.
- Once you browse your OST file, simply click on Next button to import OST to Live Exchange Server.
- Check file, which you need to convert from OST to Live Exchange Server and click on the Next button.
- From the list of saving options, choose Exchange Server option
- Enter the credentials of your Microsoft Exchange Server to perform data migration from OST to Live Exchange Server.
- Click on the Connect button to start the data conversion procedure.
- Once the process is completed, you will get the completion message on the screen.
In this way, I had performed OST to the online Exchange Server migration process. Before, coming to the end, it is important to know about the software in short detail. Read on to know about OST to Exchange Server converter.
Migrate OST to New Exchange Server in Easy Steps
OST to Exchange Server Software solution is a fully loaded software solution that allows the users to gain the accessibility of their OST data in Live Exchange Server. With OST to On-premise Exchange Server tool, the users can get their data on online Exchange Server within a short time as the software is packed with high-end technologies that finish the task of migrating OST file within a limited time saving a lot of user’s precious. The software is simple and easy to use. No, any external software is needed to implement the data migration process. OST file to Exchange tool is operable on all Windows and Exchange Server editions. OST to Exchange Software only needs credentials of MS Exchange Server. Easily migrate multiple OST files to online Exchange Server easily.
A List of Impressive Attributes of OST to Exchange Server Tool
Other than the discussed facilities, this application to upload OST to Exchange comes with a series of other benefitting properties that add up to the worth of this software.
- Choose OST Files or Folder: Using OST to Exchange Server converting the application, users get to choose whether they want to export multiple files of their choice or an entire folder consisting of multiple Offline Storage Files for conversion.
- Convert Selective Files: The unique ability of this software to convert OST files is that; users can convert unlimited multiple as well as desired OST files at without coming across any degradation of performance.
- View Conversion Progress: The software capably shows live progress of conversion of each data from OST file to Exchange Server. This way user can successfully stay updated with the conversion process of OST file at every stage.
- Effortless User Interface: Although the import OST files to Exchange Server tool is built technically to render users with an accurate conversion but, it does not compromise with operational ease and renders a user-friendly interface for the same.
- I Am Admin Option – BitRecover OST to Exchange Server Software comes with “I am admin” option which is beneficial migrate OST to new Exchange Server. After selecting this option admin account holder can import OST files into any Exchange user’s account.
Migration of data from the desktop to the server is somehow challenging task. The same I also faced to import OST to Exchange Server Live. After a lot of searches, I got a direct solution to migrate Outlook OST files to on-premises Exchange Server. I have discussed the same in the above-discussion so that the other users like me, get to know the solution. If you still face any issue then, feel free to contact us.