How to Export Contacts from Excel XLS / XLSX File to Windows Mobile Phone ?
Want to move the stored Excel XLS / XLSX spreadsheet contact to Windows mobile ? Finding it difficult ? Here, are all the possible solutions that will let you understand how to import Excel contacts to Windows phone.
“How Do I Transfer Excel Contacts to Windows Mobile ?
Hi, I am Danial and tried many methods to convert my Excel address book to Windows Mobile phone but did not find the perfect one. I have various Contacts in my Excel sheet and want to import excel contacts to Windows mobile properly or without any data loss. Because it became very difficult for me to manage a large number of contacts at once. Please recommend me the Best professional solution. I shall be thankful to you!”
Free Download Excel to Windows Phone Converter
You can easily evaluate this amazing toolkit by downloading the free Trial version of the software. The free demo version of the software will allow users to migrate the first 10 excel contacts items from each folder. In case you want to transfer all contacts data into Windows mobile. To do so, you need to purchase the BitRecover Excel to vCard converter Tool. It is very easy to convert your Excel sheet to Windows Phone using the utility with a few clicks.
Steps to Import Excel Contacts to Windows Phone
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to transfer Excel data to Windows Phone Contacts easily.
#Step 1: Export the Excel File into vCard Format
- Run and Install the tool to import excel contacts to Windows Phone.
- Browse the Excel Contacts sheet (.xls & .xlsx) to load the data in the software panel.
- In this step, the application will allow you to set Contacts Field Mapping according to requirement.
- Now, you can choose the Destination Path for saving the converted excel sheet.
- Click on the Convert button to import excel contacts to Windows mobile.
- You can access the resulting vCard / VCF files and import them to the desired one.
#Step 2: Import vCard File into Windows Mobile
Now, to import Excel contacts to Windows phone, a user must connect their Windows phone to the system and configure the device. When the device is configured correctly, the user can choose to “Transfer my data” to an application, which is pre-installed mostly in Windows Phone and use this application to transfer contacts from Excel to Windows device.
- Connect the Windows device by using the USB cable to the system.
- Now copy the converted VCF file from the system and save it to the SD card or to the external location of the Windows device.
Note: Always store the exported VCF file in an external storage location.
- In Windows Phone, choose Transfer My Data Application. If the app is not installed on your Windows device, then the user can download from Store.
- Now in the application Transfer My Data Application, select the Configuration option by clicking on the icon … in the lower right part of the device’s site.
- Now select the Import from SD Card option to import Excel contacts to Windows phone.
- Now the Windows device automatically searches for the VCF file stored in the external storage location.
- For importing the desired Excel contacts to the Windows device, select the desired file from the storage location after the search process.
- A message appears after the successful conversion of Excel contacts to Windows-based mobile.
- After importing vCard to the Windows contacts using the Outlook account, a message box appeared with the message the files were transferred to Windows-based mobile correctly.
- Finally, the user can see the user information stored in XLS or XLSX file format in the Windows Contacts List.
In this way, you can easily transfer all your contacts from the Excel sheet to Windows Mobile Phones.
Best Features of Tool to Import Excel Contacts to Windows Phone
- The software has a special feature for i.e., Contact Field Mapping. It automatically displays user information to assign Excel fields with vCard fields. Some of the fields like First Name, Last Name, Birthday, Gender, etc.
- The tool for importing Excel XLS / XLSX files into a supported format, Windows Phone. Also, provides the option to save all contacts in a VCF file. Therefore, you can check or uncheck this option according to your requirements.
- Here, you have an option to change the vCard encoding. You will get various options here such as UTF-8, Unicode, UTF-32, UTF-7, etc.
- The conversion tool to import excel contacts to Windows phone is compatible with all the latest versions of the Windows operating system.
- The utility to import excel contacts to Windows mobile offers an option to choose the destination path to save the Excel spreadsheet converted to Windows Phone compatible format at any desired location.
How to import Excel contacts to Windows Phone is one of the most common searches on the Internet today. It is a good question, so we think we have to answer it with an eminent reference technique. Therefore, from now on, transferring contacts from Excel XLS / XLSX sheet to Windows mobile will not be a complex task for users. Furthermore, BitRecover Excel contacts to Windows Phone Converter tool is easy to use software solution for importing Excel to Windows device conversion.
Also, it has an interactive interface suitable for all types of users. You can try the DEMO edition of the software to import contacts from excel to Windows phone which is available for free.