How to Import Postbox to Exchange Server ( Hosted Exchange Server) ?
Do you know how to import Postbox emails to Exchange Server? Want to do Postbox to Exchange online migration? Read this article to get to know how to export Postbox to Exchange server directly.
Today, emails play a critical role in the business environment or for non-professional users too. There are various sorts of threats that can create an effect on the security of your email account. But Microsoft Exchange Server works to balance these threats making the users less effected by malicious virus attacks, spam, etc.
So, if you have bulk of emails in your Postbox account and want to import emails from Postbox to Exchange server. Then use BitRecover Postbox converter tool. It is specifically programmed for Postbox to Exchange online migration. You can download the free demo version of software to test the tool’s functions. With it, you can convert top 25 data items from Postbox to Exchange server. Thereafter, upgrade the license keys.
The software also allows to perform migration of Postbox emails to hosted Exchange server. So, let’s check out how this tool works.
Now, first step after downloading the software is to launch it properly on your Windows machine. Read all the instructions given in the software panel.
How to Import Postbox Emails to Exchange Server ?
- Launch Postbox to Exchange online migration tool.
- Select required Postbox emails for conversion.
- Enable desired Postbox folders/ sub-folders to migrate into Exchange.
- Choose Exchange server and specify its account details.
- Start to migrate Postbox emails to Exchange server.
Step-wise Solution to do Postbox to Exchange Migration ( Hosted Exchange Server )
Before starting the procedure, we would like you to first download the Postbox to Exchange online tool.
Step-1: Install and launch the Postbox to Exchange migration tool on any Windows machine.
Step-2: Choose Postbox email items manually or with automatic option.
Step-3: Select required Postbox mailbox folders or sub-folders that you wish to import from Postbox to Exchange server.
Step-4: From saving options list, choose Exchange server option.
Step-5: Now, enter details of Exchange server username, password, server name of destination account.
Step-6: Start to import Postbox emails to hosted Exchange server by hitting on the Next tab.
Check your Exchange mailboxes when this Postbox to Exchange migration ends.
Migrate Postbox Emails to Exchange Server – Benefits & Features
- The tool gives direct migration of Postbox emails to Exchange server account.
- The users can batch import Postbox emails to Exchange server in one go.
- It is an independent application that does not requires Postbox configuration for conversion.
- The utility works on all Windows platforms – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2019, 2016, etc.
- You can try the free demo version for tool’s evaluation and for testing features too.
- This application offers a swift and hassle-free migration of Postbox folders to hosted Exchange server.
- It has a simple and well-interactive interface so any professional or novice user can access it easily.
- You can selectively migrate Postbox to Exchange server account easily.
- The tool allows to export Postbox to Exchange server with associated attachments too.
- It maintains the internal folder hierarchy and preserves the Metadata of Postbox mails.
In this blog, we have provided a complete solution about how one can import data from Postbox to Exchange server account. The tool just asks the credentials of Exchange server account and provides a smooth as well as safe email migration. There are no bugs or errors associated with the tool.
Hope you liked this article and now can easily migrate Postbox data to Microsoft Exchange server efficiently. For any queries, talk to our support team.