How to Create a Hostinger Email Backup?
Mark Regan ~ March 15th, 2023 ~ Backup
Are you also one of those who do not want to continue Hostinger webmail service and want to take Hostinger email backup for security purposes? Whatever the reason, you are on the right page. Here we will show you the best and fastest ways to download Hostinger Business Emails to the local computer for various reasons.
We all must have heard the name of Hostinger company at one time or the other, which is a very famous company that provides web hosting. Hostinger has provided many other amazing services like domain registration, virtual private server hosting, cloud, etc.
In addition, Hostinger also allows users to manage their professional and personal emails. But there comes a number of reasons why users want to take Hostinger email backup:
Reasons to Take Backup of Hostinger Business Emails
There are several reasons why taking a backup of your Hostinger Business emails is important:
- Protect Against Accidental Deletion: If you accidentally delete an important email, having a backup can help you recover it quickly.
- Avoid Data Loss: If your email account gets hacked or if your Hostinger account gets compromised, you risk losing all your emails. Having a backup can help you restore your data quickly and easily.
- Compliance Requirements: Many businesses are required to keep backups of their emails for compliance reasons. This may include legal, regulatory, or industry-specific requirements.
- Historical Record Keeping: You may want to keep a record of your business emails for historical purposes. Having a Hostinger webmail backup ensures that you can access your emails whenever you need them.
- Ease of Migration: If you decide to switch to a different email provider or migrate your emails to a new platform, having a backup can make the process much easier. You can simply import your emails into the new platform using the backup.
How to Create a Hostinger Email Backup?
You can easily download your emails from Hostinger in EML, MBOX, and Maildir format.
- Open your Hostinger webmail account.
- And select all the emails that you want to export using the Select Button.
- Now click on the “More” >> “Download” option from the list.
- And select the required format according to your needs.
Now your all emails will be downloaded on your computer successfully. Now if you have saved your email in EML format, then you can access the file using EML Viewer. Same as it is MBOX viewer and Maildir Viewer.
Why Do Manual Methods have Drawbacks?
- The selected Hostinger webmail backup process is not available.
- Only 1 EML file will be downloaded at one time.
- Or if you have chosen MBOX or Maildir, then you will get a .zip that contains all the emails.
If you have limited emails to take backup, then the manual method is good for you. but for large emails, you should go for the expert solution. The software will take Hostinger email backup easily.
Expert Solution to Take Hostinger Webmail Backup
Here we are going to mention the best IMAP Backup Tool, that allows users to take a backup of emails from their Hostinger webmail account at once. The software has many benefits you can save your emails into 30+ saving types.
Also, the software can easily take the backup of your multiple Hostinger account at once without having any file size limitations. It is developed with advanced features and filters, which makes the software usable for all users.
Steps to Take Hostinger Email Backup
- After downloading the tool, click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the login details of your Hostinger account with IMAP details.
IMAP Host: imap.hostinger.com
IMAP Port No: 993
- All the folders will load on the screen, after successfully loading check the required data.
- And choose the saving type as per your choice from Select Saving Option.
- From the Filter Options, apply the advanced filter tab for specific emails.
- Apply the file naming option to manage your data after the process. (only while you choose a single email format).
- The tool will select the desktop location by default, to change the path use the “Browse” button.
- And hit the “Backup” button to start the process of taking Hostinger email backup.
Why Professional Solutions are Better than Manual Methods?
- Advanced Filter Option: It allows users to download particular Hostinger emails via Date Range, To, From, Subject, etc. also you can exclude the folder that you don’t want to download.
- File Naming Option: If you have selected a single email format i.e., PDF, MSG, EML, EMLX, etc, then you can manage your resultant data in a good manner.
- Saving Option: The software allows users to take Hostinger business email backup into 30+ saving types including File format – EML, EMLX, PST, PDF, MBOX, MHT, CSV, MSG, OLM, etc. Email clients: Office 365, Gmail, G Suite, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Zimbra, etc.
- Preserved Data: The Hostinger email backup software retains the original folder hierarchy and the email components including Bcc, Cc, To, From, Subject, Date, Formatting, Images, Signature, etc.
- Use Batch Mode: These features enable users to take a backup of multiple Hostinger webmail and business email accounts at once by uploading the CSV file that stores email addresses and passwords.
Time to Say Goodbye
This write-up is all about the methods to take Hostinger email backup using both manual and expert methods. manual methods are more suitable for those users who have limited emails in Hostinger accounts. If you have a large number of emails or you are using a Hostinger business email account then you should go for the expert solution, which comes with the free trial version to download only 25 emails from each folder.