How to Export Messenger Chat to Email? Complete Guide
If you are a user of Facebook messenger and looking for methods to export messenger chat to email format, then you are on the right page. Here I will show you the safest and most direct options to export Facebook messenger chat to email.
We all know that Facebook is used to communicate with our friends, family, love, and so on. Also, many professional users are using Facebook messenger to do deals, or communicate with clients. But it is hard to manage social media accounts or multiple accounts, so many professional users want to export messenger chat to email format.
So that they can manage their important data in one place, and they can easily delete Facebook data permanently.
This write-up is going to mention the complete and step-by-step guide to exporting Facebook messenger chat to email format.
Reasons to Export Facebook Messenger Chat to Email
It is not compulsory, that users can’t manage their social media accounts, so they want to export the chats. Many other reasons are there, which compel users to export messenger chat to email.
- Many are business professional users who don’t want to continue their Facebook account but want to print Facebook messages, before deleting the application.
- Or users are switching to any email client like Outlook, so they want to manage their all data in one place.
- And it can also happen that the user has to mail the Facebook chat to someone. So he will send the chat in email format then it will be easily editable.
Cause, whatever this blog will describe the methods to export messenger chat to email format as PST. Read the complete steps first, and then start the process.
How to Export Messenger Chat to Email?
First, we have to download Facebook messenger chat history, and then convert them into email format. Because Facebook only saves the data in JSON and HTML format.
Step 1: Export Chats from Facebook Messenger
Users can easily save the chats from the profile tab in Facebook accounts. If you want to know the complete and step-by-step guide to downloading Facebook information before deleting account, then follow the mentioned article.
Facebook provides dual formats while saving the data as JSON and HTML formats. Choose the JSON format to use the mentioned tool. And if you have saved the conversation as HTML, then use the HTML converter.
Step 2: How to Export Facebook Messenger Chat to Email Format?
After exporting the chats in JSON format, now you have to take the help of the BitRecover Chat Converter Software. The software allows users to export chats from messenger to email format (PST).
The tool is created with highly advanced algorithms, which makes the tool different, unique, and more powerful than other software.
Mainly it is used by Experts, they convert the chats exported from any social media platform to the required format. Also, the software comes with amazing and advanced features, as the software can easily be installed on all Windows OS including the latest Windows 11. And all the components of the chat will be preserved while doing the process.
Steps to Convert Exported Chats from Messenger to Email Format
- After successfully installation of the tool, hit the “Next” button.
- Now add the exported JSON format using the given options and click on the “Next” button.
- Select the required folders and subfolders from the software panel, and the Next icon to continue the process.
- Hit on the select saving option and choose the email format (PST) from the dropdown list.
- And select the path, where you want to save the exported chats.
- Lastly, hit the “Convert” button to export messenger chat to email format.
- Now you can open the exported email format by clicking on File >> Open Outlook Data File (.pst) option in your Outlook account.
Here we discussed the methods to export messenger chat to email format using the best and easiest methods. First, we have to export chats from Facebook messenger in JSON and HTML format, and then we will take the help of the expert solution, that allows users to convert exported files into email format. The software comes with a free demo version, that allows users to use the tool and analyze how its works.