Exchange Dirty Shutdown Repair Tool – Fix Exchange Files from Dirty Shutdown Error
Summary: This blog is regarding “Exchange Dirty Shutdown repair”. So, if your Exchange database files are got corrupt due to Dirty Shutdown then keep reading the blog and get your query resolve.
As we all know that Microsoft Exchange allows users to share information by making suitable use of either Outlook Web Access or Outlook. Sometimes Exchange users faces Dirty Shutdown error. It might be happen due to abnormal shutdown of information store service. This type of errors indicates the damage of Exchange database files. So, if your Exchange Database files are got due to Exchange Dirty Shutdown then just go with Exchange Database Repair tool. Before explaining the working , we would like to mention some user’s queries.
“Hello, a few days before, I got an Exchange Dirty Shutdown error. Due to this, I have seen that my Exchange Database files are got corrupted. Now, I am not able to access my Exchange files. Please suggest me a reliable solution to resolve this issue. It’s urgent. Thanks in advance”
“Due to the abnormal shutdown, some of my EDB files are got corrupt. Is there any solution to repair Exchange Dirty Shutdown files ? Please help me to resolve this task”
Exchange Dirty Shutdown Repair Tool
Dirty Shutdown damages the files of Microsoft Exchange. But using this advanced solution, users can easily fix this issue. With this tool, users can easily repair files from dirty shutdown. It provides the exact and accurate result. It is a safe , secure, and reliable tool. For this, you just have to follow these simple steps:
1. Download the tool on your Windows machine.
2. Run the software and click on Add File option.
3. Now, select or browse your EDB files.
4. You can see that there are two options such as Quick and Advance. Use quick option if File has minimal corruption. Choose Advance for high corruption and click on Add button.
5. The tool starts scanning your corrupted EDB files.
6. It will allow you to save the scanning report.
7. One can easily check the repaired Exchange files.
Key Features of the Tool to Repair Files from Exchange Dirty Shutdown
1. Exchange Dirty Shutdown repair tool has the ability to scan or repair corrupted files easily.
2. The tool has a very simple graphical user interface. Non-technical users can easily use this tool with any technical support.
3. With this tool, users can easily repair Exchange Dirty Shutdown highly corrupted files.
4. The tool allows users to select storage folder for the ease.
5. It successfully supports to fix dirty shutdown Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, and other edition.
6. The tool allows to save the scan report for the future purpose.
7. This software is compatible with all the edition of Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. What Causes Exchange database corruption ?
Ans 1. There are several reasons due to which Exchange Database got corrupted such as improper shutdown, hardware failure, viruses etc.
Ques 2. If my files are highly corrupted due to Exchange Dirty shutdown. Is this tool works for me ?
Ans 2. Yes, Exchange Dirty Shutdown tool supports minimal or high corruption.
Ques 3. How to fix dirty shutdown Exchange 2013 to repair my Exchange Database files ?
Ans 3. By following the step by step process given above, users can easily resolve this issue.
Ques 4. Can I install this application on Windows 10 machine ?
Ans 4. Yes, the tool supports all the edition of Windows Operating system.
Due to many reasons, Exchange Database files are got corrupt. But the Exchange Dirty Shutdown repair tool resolves all the errors of Exchange. The tool also comes up with the free demo edition. With the help of demo edition, users can easily check the complete software working and functionalities.