How to Download E Aadhaar PDF File Online: Complete Guide
A lot of users search queries like how to download e Aadhaar card online if you are one of them then this post is especially for you because here you can get all important information regarding how to download e Aadhaar PDF files with actual screenshots in a simple way.
As we all know that, the Indian government is focusing on all services to be get it linked with Aadhaar Card. It has now approximately become compulsory for the people to have their Aadhaar Card. It must be consuming lot of time for your Aadhaar Card to be delivered at your place, but you should not wait for your Aadhaar Card, you can now simply Download Aadhaar Card by simple steps as we have discussed in the following segment.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card Online using Aadhaar Number
To download Aadhaar card online, you need to follow few simple steps.
- Go to official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) https://uidai.gov.in/, where will see several online services related to Aadhaar card. From here select Download Aadhaar option as shown in the screenshot.
- After that, Important Note popup windows will be open which is showing few important information regarding Aadhaar card password. The New e-Aadhaar letter PDF password will be of 8 characters as the combination of the first four letter of your name (as in Aadhaar) in CAPITAL letters and Year of Birth in YYYY format.
Few Examples of Password
- Example 1 – Suppose if your name is Mukesh Kumar and year of birth is 1992 then password will be MUKE1992
- Example 2 – Suppose if you name is Jai Singh and year of birth is 1990 then password will be JAIS1990
- Example 3 – Suppose of your name is R. Kumar and year of birth is 1988 then password will be R.KU1988
- Example 4 – Suppose if your name is Iti and year of birth is 1990 then password will be ITI1990
- Here you need to fill Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number, Full Name, Pin Code and Human Verification Code. After that click on Get One Time Password option to continue.
- This popup window is showing a message like Your One Time Password would be send to your registered mobile number. Now click on Confirm button.
- Now Enter OTP (One Time Password) from your registered mobile and click on Validate & Download button.
- E Aadhaar card PDF file downloaded successfully, now open it.
- Now showing a message like EAadhaar is protected. Please enter a Document Open Password. Now enter your password and press Ok.
- Here is your downloaded e-Aadhaar card.
Some users want to download Aadhaar Card online using Aadhaar number without mobile number but it is not possible because e Aadhaar download process requires OTP from the registered mobile number.
E Aadhaar card PDF file is protected with user-level security so it requires the password every time to open the document. If you want to remove the password permanently then you can use free Aadhaar card password remover.
We completely understand the importance of Aadhaar Card in the present arena. Therefore, we have come up with a complete guidance to download your E Adhaar PDF file online. If you still have any issue then, feel free to contact our 24X7 hours technical support.