Convert DBX to Word Files with Attachments – Get Easiest Software!
Thousands of Microsoft Outlook Express users are looking for a trustworthy solution to convert DBX to Word files because at present time OE (Outlook Express) is out of dated email client while some users have OE important data in DBX format. Users prefer to convert DBX to DOC format because…
- DOC files can be easily opened with various computer programs such as MS Word, Kingsoft Writer, LibreOffice, Microsoft Wordpad, Apple Pages, Apache OpenOffice, etc.
- Different types of operating systems support DOC files such as Windows. Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.
- There is no internet connection required for opening DOC files, users can do double click to read MS Word documents.
- Users can easily send or receive resultant DOC files as email attachments and it is very secure from viruses.
How to Convert DBX Files to DOC Format in Bulk?
Download and install BitRecover DBX Converter Wizard and after that follow step by step process to migrate Outlook Express files to MS Word documents in batch.
- Run BitRecover DBX to DOC Converter and choose Select Files or Select Folders option to load OE DBX files.
- After selecting a folder having multiple .dbx files, press Next button.
- DBX to Word Converter shows OE DBX files in the software UI, choose all or specific DBX files from software panel and press Next button.
- Select DOC as saving format.
- DBX to DOC Converter offers multiple file naming options for easy file management.
- Choose the destination path for storing resultant MS Word documents and click on the Next button.
- DBX files to DOC conversion process is running, it will take very less time.
- DBX to DOC migration has been completed with the message of completion.
- Here is resultant data at selected destination path and attachments are also stored in a separate folder.
More Information about DOC Files
A DOC file is also known as Word processing document file which is generated by MS Word program as well as some other word processing programs such as OpenOffice, Apple Pages, etc. A DOC file can contain Text, Table, Chart, Images, Hyperlinks, WordArt, Signature Line, Date & Time, Objects, Symbols, Header, Footer, Shapes, etc. A DOC file is most important for Students, Teachers, Engineers, Doctors, IT Companies, for completing their daily needs such as Resume, Letters, Notes, Invitations, etc.
DOC files were developed by Microsoft Corporation in 1983 for MS Word’s primary format. Microsoft Word used DOC format for storing the documents from 97 to 2003 Word edition. In MS Word 2007 edition DOC files are replaced with DOCX files which store the documents in OpenXML format.
Primary Features of DBX to DOC Converter
- BitRecover DBX to Word Converter offers double options for loading Outlook Express DBX files in the software interface such as Select Files or Select Folders.
- After selecting a folder having various DBX files, the tool shows all files in the software panel from here users can choose only specific DBX files for conversion.
- BitRecover DBX to DOC Converter gives freedom to choose the destination path for storing the resultant MS Word documents.
- The tool has a separate option to save converted messages in the same source folder in a single click.
- DBX to Word Converter Software comes with multiple file naming options so that users can easily manage their resultant DOC files in a professional way.
- This application shows a live conversion status report during the conversion and after completion automatically creates a log report too.
- It is a Windows OS based software which can be installed on all latest as well as previous 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS based machines.
- DBX to DOC Wizard allows to convert DBX to Word files in batch and preserves email attachments in a separate folder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – Can I migrate Outlook Express files to MS Word in bulk using your software?
Ans – Yes, BitRecover DBX to DOC Converter allows to migrate unlimited files at once.
Que 2 – Does your software keep email attachments during the conversion?
Ans – Yes, the tool automatically creates a separate folder for storing email attachments.
Que 3 – Can I install this product on Mac Machine?
Ans – No, it is a Windows OS based software.
Que 4 – Can I open resultant .doc files using MS Word 2019 edition?
Ans – Yes, the toolkit creates generic .doc files which can be easily open with MS Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 editions.
Using the above-defined technique, anyone can easily convert DBX to Word files professionally. This DBX to DOC Converter comes with free demo edition which gives permission to convert maximum 25 emails from each DBX file to DOC format so users can evaluate the tool before purchasing the license keys. This application is compatible with DBX files of Outlook Express 4.0, 5.0, 5.01, 5.5, 6.0 and all.