Summary: This guide will walk you through the simplest technique to convert CDR files to Image format without CorelDRAW. One can easily achieve the conversion using the CDR to Image Converter.
Do you need to convert your CDR files to image format? Or maybe you’re just looking for a program that easily change multiple CDR graphics to image files. If so, you reached the right place. Here you will find the best way to perform CDR to image file conversion for Windows.
Saving CDR files to Image format is a quick process with CorelDRAW CDR Converter. It is a qualitative product specially designed for converting CDR to image format. The user doesn’t need Photoshop or any other tool to get the result. CorelDRAW to Image converter is an independent application and changes CorelDRAW CDR file to Image with all its components. Let’s start with a Web Designer query.
Can Someone Help me to Convert CDR File to Image?
We received some graphics in the CDR file extension. But, we are not able to open CDR files due to the absence of the CorelDRAW application. One of our Web Designers suggested converting CDR files to Image format like JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, etc.. Now, we want to know how can we convert CDR files to Image format? Is there any tool available for the same.
– Charles Mike, Sr. Web Designer.
CorelDRAW to Image converter software is a popular technique for moving the bulk of CorelDRAW graphics into Image format. It secures all the components of CorelDRAW graphics such as Line, Shape, Color, effect, size and more. The user can even upload the heavy CDR file for the conversion process. The tool also supports the bulk conversion of CDR files to Image format to save users valuable time. Now, let’s see how to use the software to accomplish CDR to Image file conversion process.
Before starting, we want to inform that we are explaining the process for the free demo version that converts 5 CDR files to Image formats such as PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, & TIFF. If you need to change CDR files more than 5, activate the license key of the product.
Steps to move bulk CDR graphics files to Image format are mentioned below along with Screenshots.
1. Download CDR to Image converter tool. Later, install and run the program on the Windows machine.
2. Now, check the dual modes to load CDR file data in the software interface. Select Files/ Select Folders to upload CDR graphics and then hit Next.
3. Here, check the folder containing your required CDR files and press the Next tab.
4. From the list of Saving options, select JPG as shown in the screenshot. Then, enter the location where you want to save the resultant data.
5. At last, tap on the Convert button to start the CDR to Image conversion process. You can also analyze the conversion process in the interface.
6. Finished! The CDR file to Image conversion process gets completed. Check the result at the destination location.
The application is packed with rich-features that gives quality results. Read the key features of CDR to Image converter one-by-one.
Converting CDR files to image format is possible. One of the easiest ways to transfer CDR to image files is explained in the blog above. The CDR to Image Converter solution is a consistent and reliable third-party tool suitable for converting bulk CDR files to image format i.e JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, etc. No external installation like CorelDRAW or Photoshop is needed to complete the conversion. So, download the CorelDRAW to Image converter now and get the results in a couple of clicks.