How to Convert OBJ to PDF Format in Bulk?
Do you have no idea how to convert OBJ to PDF format? If yes, then you are on the right page. Here I will show you the easiest method to convert OBJ files to PDF format. Before starting the process, let’s collected complete information about both file formats.
The OBJ drawing file format, which may also be abbreviated as.OBJ was first designed by Wavefront Technologies for use with the Advanced Visualizer animation software. The file format is now supported by a wide variety of 3D graphics application developers.
The acronym “PDF” refers to the Portable Document Format. Adobe’s PDF is an adaptable file format that allows for dependable document presentation and interchange, independent of the software, hardware, or operating system being used by the viewer.
Read More: How to Export 3D OBJ Files to PNG Format?
Reasons to Convert OBJ Drawing File to PDF
As we all that PDF file is widely used file formats to share information with other users. the PDF file format has multiple advanced features, some of which are mentioned below:
- Accessible – The PDF file is mostly used format, also anyone can access the file from anywhere on any device without any hassle.
- Security: Users can protect their PDF files with a password, so nobody can open the file without permission, which is an advanced feature.
- Compressed File: In the PDF file compression format, PDF files are far smaller than those in most other common file formats. For this reason, this style is recommended when the space is limited.
- Maintained Format: It is highly annoying and disrespectful to have to fix your document format after sending it to someone else who used a different document format. On the other hand, if you convert the file to PDF format, you won’t have to worry about this happening. The file’s format will be the same regardless of the device used to access it.
Professional Solution to Convert OBJ to PDF Format
One of the best and fastest tools to convert OBJ to PDF is the BitRecover DWG Converter Tool. the software has multiple advanced features and capabilities like users can convert multiple OBJ drawing files in bulk. Also, the software supports all drawing files created with the AutoCAD application. Users can easily download the software in any Windows OS without any restrictions.
Also, the software maintains and preserved all the elements and attributes. And some of the advanced features and working steps are mentioned below:
Superior Features of the OBJ to PDF Converter
- Allow converting multiple OBJ files to PDF format in bulk.
- Users can change the selected Dfile into a PDF file extension.
- Dual options to upload single and multiple OBJ drawing files.
- Support all drawing files including DWF, DWG, OBJ, SLT, etc.
- Also, compatible with all OBJ files created with AutoCAD all versions including 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, and all versions.
- Allow users to save the converted data at the desired location.
Working Steps for OBJ to PDF Conversion
- Download and launch the software.
- And then, add the OBJ drawing file using the Select File and Select Folder options, and click on “Next” to continue.
- Now all the files and folders will appear on the screen and select the required data from here.
- After that, click on the “PDF” from the select saving option list.
- Browse the destination to save the converter PDF file at the desired location.
- Lastly, click on the “Convert” icon to convert OBJ to PDF format.
Important Note: Demo version only converts 1 OBJ file into a PDF file, for unlimited file conversion purchase the pro version.
“Hello there, I bought software about 3 weeks ago to convert PLT to DWF format. And the software works wonderfully. The software provides me with many advanced features like bulk conversion. Which enables me to convert 500+ PLT files in one go. Thanks, BitRecover – Helly from France”
“Hey, A few days ago I was looking for a method to export PLT to PNG format. So, I got the product from a Google search. And the software is the best and most amazing, the tool converts my data without losing the image quality. Thanks to BitRecover for a better tool. – Devid from the USA”
Time to Say Goodbye
The above section detailed the full process to convert OBJ to PDF without compromising on readability or image quality. Both file formats and the procedure for using a professional solution are explained in detail here. The software’s OBJ to PDF conversion tools are numerous and highly developed. Get the software now and use it!