How to Convert EDB to PST for All Exchange Server?
With the help of this informative article, I will be explaining a trusted and verified solution to convert EDB file to PST format. For the conversion process, you need a trusted and expert verified EDB to PST converter software.
EDB (Exchange Server Database) file is the main repository of the Microsoft Exchange Server database. You can’t access the EDB files outside the Exchange environment. In this post, I will explain the steps to save data from EDB files in Mail file format for Outlook.Without wasting time, let’s understand the features.
EDB to PST Converter Software – Features
All the listed features are verified and tested the wizard on my own EDB file. Also, the BitRecover Exchange EDB Converter software Solution is verified by Microsoft MVPs. You can also check the software capability by using the free demo version.
- Convert Dismounted and Offline EDB Files to PST Format
- No File Size Limitation for Conversion of EDB to PST Format
- Export Data from Public Folder and Private Folder
- Convert Encrypted, Inaccessible, Corrupted EDB to PST
- After Conversion Access Output File in All Outlook Versions
- Convert EDB to PST and 5 Other Format Also (EML, MBOX, MSG, PDF, HTML)
- Different Filter to Export Only Required Data from Exchange Mailbox
The free download link and full version buy links are given below. Check yourself and then activate the full version.
User Can Also Read:
Know How to Convert EDB to PDF File in Brief
Feature Explanation of EDB to PST Converter Tool
There are some outstanding features in this tool. We have mentioned below some smart features EDB to PST converter tool.
- Multiple File Format Conversion
This software tool is capable to convert any format file to multiple file formats like PST, PDF, MBOX, HTML, MSG. This user also gives an option to preview their files or folders in different forms like MIME, normal View, Hex, RTF, and attachments.
- Advanced Settings Feature
In Advanced settings, users can apply these options to filter the data that needs to be converted.
- Split Option: This option allows the tool to split the large size EDB files into small fix sizes to avoid the load that comes on software during conversion, and it also saves a lot of time by splitting the data into chunks, and later users can access it easily.
- Date Filter Option: This helps to segregate and makes it easier for the user to select specific data by setting the From Date – To Date. Here the tool will only select and convert those files as mentioned in and filter option.
- Categories: Offers the categories that the user wants to include while converting the EDB files to PST. Users may include mails, contacts, tasks, notes, calendars, Journals, or can select which type they want to include.
- Maintains Folder structure
This is one of the best features that this tool offers are that after converting the EDB file, it maintains the folder structure very well. For users, this can be a very useful feature to use.
Steps to Perform Conversion of EDB File to PST Format
Along with the amazing features, users can easily use this tool to convert EDB to PST by following these simple steps:
Step1: – Download EDB to PST converter wizard and install it on your system.
Step2: – Launch the tool and click on the “Add Files” option. Navigate to the location and select the EDB file.
Step3: – Browse the EDB files which you want to convert in PST file format. Preview complete data in software wizard. After that click on the Export button.
Step4: – Select the PST option and apply filters (if required). Set the destination path where all the EDB converted files will be saved. Select the Export button and convert EDB files.
Reasons When EDB to PST Converter is Required
There are various reasons when a user needs to convert EDB to PST format. And few of them are mentioned below.
- Decrease mailbox size and enhance the server performance.
- View and access corrupted or inaccessible EDB files easily.
- Get the backup of Exchange mailboxes.
- To minimize the odds of EDB jet errors and file corruptions.
- Required to share mailbox data with others conveniently.
Convert EDB File to PST via Professional Tool – Why?
MS Outlook uses PST format to save data like contacts, emails, notes, tasks, etc. And by using the Outlook application, user can easily view their EDB files. But users cannot drag and drop EDB files in Outlook to view the files, they need a converter that can convert EDB files to PST file format.
There are multiple manual approaches available on the internet, but every manual solution has some limitations of are riskier to use when you have a large amount of data to export in PST format and, it takes a lot of effort and time to convert offline EDB to PST.
So just to make sure, we have practically implemented these things and we have gathered the results and those results explain that users can use this to convert fewer size files and folders and for large files, it is not recommended for conversion.
It is advised to convert EDB files to PST format by using professional software.
Users FAQ on Convert EDB File to PST
Q. Is any free conversion solution available for large size EBD files?
Ans. No, a free solution is available for EDB files less than 2GB. You can use ESEUTIL as a free solution. But for large files, use EDB to PST Wizard.
Q. Which types of files can be converted using this converting tool?
This tool is capable enough to convert corrupted, inaccessible, encrypted, large, dismounted EDB files into PST format.
Q. Is there any limit for conversion?
Ans. There is no limit to converting, this tool can handle the GBs of files and can convert swiftly. For the demo version, you can convert 25 items per folder.
With the help of this article, many users can convert EDB file to PST without wasting time and energy. To convert single files/folders, the user can use a manual approach to convert EDB files.
But if users are having a large volume of files/folders then as being an expert and experienced user I suggest that the only solution is to use EDB to PST converter wizard, which provides best-in-class features that help the user to export EDB files smoothly and swiftly.