How to Convert EDB to PDF File Using Free Methods?
Exchange EDB files can, however, become corrupted often as a result of JET engine or database header file issues. In such circumstances, users prefer to backup their EDB files to alternative file formats.However, PDF files are a secure document format that keeps the contents unaltered. It cannot be changed by any users if it is secured with a strong password. Businesses frequently use PDF files for simple documentation needs, business use, etc. It provides a safe place for you to keep your data.
What are the Reasons to Convert EDB to PDF File Format?
There are multiple reasons behind this conversion procedure. Some of them are mentioned here:
- Users can store important data in PDF files, which are free and open-source.
- Users may occasionally need to backup particular Exchange mailboxes, folders, or emails.
- Any local machine may access and read PDF files with ease.
- To avoid the potential of Jet errors and EDB file corruption, users want to use EDB to PDF Converter.
- Users desire to convert EDB to PDF Online in order to decrease the size of Exchange mailboxes and enhance server performance.
- Users may desire to move certain mailbox data to another location.
Now, we’ll move further with some manual methods for completing the process of convert EDB to PDF.
What are the Methods to Perform the Task Quickly?
Important Note: Although there isn’t a direct way to import EDB files into PDF at the moment, there is still a workaround. You must first download and install the Acrobat add-in for Microsoft Outlook. Follow the step-by-step instructions are provided below:
- Launch the Outlook program and Log in to Outlook by entering your login credentials.
- After that, select Options from the File menu after that.
- Now, go to the Options menu and select Add-ins.
- Go to the page’s bottom by scrolling. Locate the Manage: Com Add-ins option after scrolling.
- The Add-ins area can be accessed by pressing the Go button.
- A Com Add-ins window will now open in a new window.
- Acrobat PDFMaker add-in box should be selected.
- Finally, select the message or folders to convert them into PDFs after enabling the add-in.
By following the aforementioned procedures, one can convert EDB Files to PDF files with ease. Although this approach may seem simple, it has a lot of drawbacks as well.
User Can Also Read: How to Export EDB to MBOX File Easily?
Flaws of Convert EDB to PDF via Manual Solution
The manual technique has a number of limitations and problems that frequently make it difficult to convert EDB to PDF format, including:
- The configuration of the Exchange account with Outlook and subsequent enablement of the add-in require more time than usual.
- Users encounter difficulty when completing stages since some don’t know how to choose and transform messages.
- The add-in frequently stops functioning automatically as a result of background issues.
- Data loss and failure have a high likelihood and cannot be completely ruled out.
- The efficiency of conversion cannot be relied upon with absolute certainty.
You can choose a different approach if the above procedure fails to convert your EDB files to PDF.
All-in-One Professional Solution to Convert EDB File to PDF Format
Using professional solution is the best way to perform the conversion task. EDB to PDF Converter will help in converting the Exchange EDB files into PDF format. With the help of this tool user will easily be able to export attachments of all emails in the desired file format. User can also convert EDB to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, & Office 365 as well.
One of the best and easy to use tool for converting all the EDB data. Let’s have a look on the working procedure of the tool for better understanding.
Step-by-Step Working Procedure of EDB to PST Converter
Follow the below – mentioned steps for accomplishing the task in best possible manner:
- First, install and run the BitRecover Exchange EDB File Converter Tool on your system.
- After that, click on Add File option and then preview complete data in the software panel.
- Now, user will get multiple export options. Select the PDF saving option from the below – mentioned list.
- Then, browse destination path for saving final output data into it.
- After selecting location, click on the Save option to start the conversion procedure.
Here in this section we have mentioned complete solution to convert EDB to PDF by using both professional and non – professional solution. After knowing about the limitations of the manual solution user will definitely not go with this solution. It will be better for the user to use best professional solution mentioned here.
We hope after reading this post user will not face any kind of hassle. In case of any issue you can contact our technical live support team. They are available 24*7. Read this blog completely and stay tuned with us.