Know How to Archive Emails on Hard Disk from Various Cloud-Based Services – Explained in Easy Steps
Do you want to archive emails to external hard drive for keeping them secure for future use? If your response is yes then you can easily archive emails to an external drive using a fully automated software. BitRecover Email Backup Wizard is a prosperous toolkit that is capable to archive email from 75+ cloud-based email services, for example, Gmail, Yahoo, G Suite, Outlook.com, Office 365, Rediffmail, Zoho Mail, etc. Users can choose any email service from email sources for storing the emails on an external hard drive.
Using above mentioned product, our clients can archive emails to hard drive in 25+ commonly used formats i.e. PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, CSV, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, Zip, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon WorkMail, IceWarp, IMAP, etc.
Read Also – Archive Yahoo Emails to Hard Drive
What Did Users Ask ?
I using Google Mail email service from several past years and now I want to archive email messages on an external hard drive in EML format. If you know a reasonable technique then please share it with me.
– Watson, Tanzania
Hi, BitRecover I am looking for a trustworthy solution for solving “how to archive emails on hard disk” related queries. Actually currently I am using Yahoo Mail cloud-based email service and I want to store all emails on the local hard drive.
– Dakari, Philippines
Archive Emails to Hard Drive – One Stop Solution
- First of all, download BitRecover Email Backup Wizard from the official product page and install it on your Windows PC.
- Run mentioned software and choose email source, enter email account credentials and press Login button.
- Check email folders from software Window and choose saving format too i.e. PST, MSG, EML, PDF, etc.
- Connect external hard disk with computer and choose destination path from connected HDD.
- Use advance filters for selected backup and press the Backup button to start archiving emails.
- After getting the message of completion, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can easily get archived emails.
Archive Emails to External Hard Drive – Step-by-Step
At first, download the mentioned software and configure the product setup on your Windows Machine. The tool supports all 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS inclusive of Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP, Win Server 2019, Win Server 2016, Win Server 2012, Win Server 2008, Win Server 2003, etc.
Step 1 – Start the software and choose an email source, fill email account credentials and press the Login button to continue.
Step 2 – Check all or desired source email folders from the software interface and choose saving format i.e. PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, etc.
Step 3 – This application offers multiple file naming options, choose according to your choice.
Step 4 – Click on the Change button for browsing connected external hard drive location as the destination path. Use advance settings for selected data backup i.e. Date Range, From, To, Subject, etc. and press the Backup button to start archiving emails.
Step 5 – Archiving emails to an external hard disk and showing live conversion progressive report too.
Step 6 – Email archiving to hard drive process has been completed successfully, now hit on the Ok button to confirm.
Step 7 – After finishing the task, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can easily get their archived files.
Features of BitRecover for Archive Emails to External Drive
- It is fully automatic and reasonable software to archive emails to external hard drive with 100% precision.
- The tool offers various types of email filtration options so that users can archive cloud-based emails by date range, from email id, to email id, subject, etc.
- It supports 75+ cloud-based email services for archiving emails i.e. Gmail, G Suite, Yahoo, Office 365, Zoho Mail, USA.com, Rediffmail, etc.
- The tool permits to save cloud-emails to hard drive in 25+ formats such as PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, TGZ, NSF, CSV, etc.
- This application offers multiple file naming options so that users can manage archived emails in different styles such as Date, Subject, From, Auto Increment, etc.
- Users can archive selected email folders on the external or internal hard drive as before archiving the tool allows them to check or uncheck desired email folders from software GUI.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q 1 – Does your software allow you to archive Gmail emails to hard drive ?
A – Yes, of course, the mentioned software has a separate option to archive Gmail emails to hard drive.
Q 2 – Can I archive Yahoo emails to hard drive using your software ?
A – Yes, it is an exquisite software to archive Yahoo emails to Hard disk.
Q 3 – Does it keep original folders structure during archiving emails on hard disk ?
A – Yes, this application preserves folders and subfolders structure during completion of the task.
By following the above-explained technique, anyone can easily archive emails to external hard drive or internal hard drive from several cloud-based email services. The tool comes with a free demo edition so that users can run this software for checking the software functionality. After getting 100% satisfaction, users can easily upgrade it to pro edition for archiving unlimited emails to hard disk.