How to Fix Windows Live Mail Not Responding Issue Easily ?
Windows Live Mail is a straightforward email application offered by Microsoft Company. It gives extraordinary comfort to clients to dealing with their everyday errands too. However, no application is completely steady; blunders consistently continue coming to such desktop-based email applications. Numerous clients have mentioned on community forums complaining that their Windows Live Mail not responding properly.
Real User Scenario Regarding Windows Live Mail Not Responding
After going through various posts, we came across this Microsoft forum post in which the user was asking the same issue – ‘ Windows Live Mail not working properly’!
Solution Given by Expert Team
It’s fairly disturbing when the Windows Live Mail not responding on Windows 10, Windows 7. Assuming that’s your case too, in this user guide, you will find a different solution if your Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem.
Pay Attention- Do you know that now individuals are more inclined towards email services other than Windows Live Mail? If you are someone who is also looking to move all your WLM emails to other web mail, email clients. Then, we suggest you try the BitRecover Windows Live Mail Converter tool. It has the ability to convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook too which is quite a in fashion these days.
Does your Windows Live Mail Not Responding ? – Quick Solution
After finding the issues behind Windows Live Mail is not working issues, we did thorough research and came up with some convincing solutions. Eager to discover the quick steps about how to resolve Windows Live Mail not responding problem? Read these guidelines-
Simple Steps to Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail has Stopped Working Issue
In this scenario, you will need to install the spell checker and thereafter go through these steps:
- Firstly, open WLM (Windows Live Mail) on your computer.
- Then, in order to open the menu list just hit on the ALT key.
- Thereafter, choose Tools >> Options.
- Snap-on the Spelling button.
- In this, you will find a list of languages, choose either English (United States) or English (United Kingdom). Hit on the ‘Set Default’ tab.
Please note that these steps will only work if there is no spell checker installed on your PC.
Windows Live Mail Not Working Properly – Steps to Solve this Issue
The following screen has been found on the Microsoft Community forum. If the above steps did not work for you then you can go through these steps too.
What Queries Can Be Resolved with the Above Solutions ?
With the above solution, you will be able to solve the following queries.
- Windows Live Mail not responding on Windows 10
- Windows Live Mail not responding on Windows 7
- Windows Live Mail 2012 not responding
- Windows Live Mail has stopped working
- Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem
- Windows Live Mail is not working
- Windows Live Mail not working after windows 10 update 2020
- Windows Live Mail not working after windows 10 update 2004
- Windows Live Mail not working properly
Hope the above solutions will work out for you! The solution of “Windows Live Mail not responding” can be resolved wisely by following the above techniques. If you still have any problems, please connect to our technical support team via live chat.