Where does Mailbird Store Emails, Messages, Contacts ?
Mailbird Emails, Messages, and Contacts Storage Location
Take a look at this blog to know where does Mailbird store email, messages, and contacts. So, keep reading!
Mailbird is a desktop-based email application for Windows 7, 8, and 10. It not only allows access to emails but also connects to social networks like Facebook, Google Plus and WhatsApp, etc. This email application has many unique features like Email Snooze, Video Gatherings, Speed Readers, and Social Media Connectivity.
You may have many different reasons to know the storage location for Mailbird emails messages. Also, you might be wondering where does Mailbird stores contacts?
Our technical team also received some queries regarding Mailbird’s data storage location. So, let’s take a look.
– Maria Johnson
Where Mailbird Store Emails Messages in Windows 10, 8 and 7 ?
Mailbird email messages are stored in the following locations by default, depending on your operating system:
For Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Mailbird
- This is the location where does Mailbird stores emails, messages, and contacts. Here, you will find data like emails, contacts, attachments, and others.
- The Store.db file saves all text messages from Mailbird. So, people can copy data from here and save it on other platforms.
Export Mailbird Emails to Multiple Formats using Automatic Solution
Now, if you want to convert emails from Mailbird to other platforms, you can consider BitRecover Mailbird Converter. It is 100% secure and simple-to-use software to migrate bulk emails from Mailbird with attachments.
The interface is clear and well-designed. You do not need any external application to use this product. It is a standalone application and works smoothly on Windows OS.
The best quality of the product is that it auto-locates data from the configured Mailbird profile. Now, have a look at the key benefits of the tool.
1. The software is 100% reliable and provides results with alterations.
2. It auto-detect data from the configured profile to save time and effort.
3. It supports batch export email messages from the Mailbird email client.
4. It transfers Mailbird emails alone with respective attachments.
5. It is an error-free solution to export Mailbird emails into various file formats.
6. The utility maintains email properties like cc, to, from, subject, link, etc.
7. The product is compatible with all the available Windows OS.
8. It is easy, reliable, and fast.
Try the Demo Version of Software for Free
Yes, you can download the utility without paying any money. The free demo version of the tool is available that allows you to move 25 emails from Mailbird to a computer. By doing so, you’ll get to know the working procedure and features of the product. After satisfaction, you can upgrade to the licensed edition of the tool.
In the above guide, we provide the location for where does Mailbird stores emails, messages, and contacts for Windows 7, 8, and 10. Now, users can easily locate the data location of Mailbird. It is a simple process and takes seconds. Also, we provide a solution to export Mailbird emails with attachments. So, download the software and try free of cost. In case of any confusion, you can contact to technical support team available 24*7. You can also request a live chat.