How to Transfer Old IncrediMail to a New Computer ?
User’s Query: “Recently I bought a new HP Laptop in which I use IncrediMail email application to manage all my email data. To maintain the work continuity I am planning to restore my IncrediMail emails from my old laptop to this new laptop. As I have about 1 GB of IncrediMail data on my previous machine. The issue is I do not know the way to import IncrediMail emails to IncrediMail mailbox or we can say way to backup IncrediMail emails in another IncrediMail account. Can anyone suggest me the way to move IncrediMail emails to IncrediMail 2.5 directly?”
Most of the times users search the solution to import IncrediMail to IncrediMail. But they do not the way to move emails from IncrediMail to IncrediMail mailbox. Therefore, we have come up with a solution to import IncrediMail emails to new IncrediMail mailbox. Read on to know in details the way to execute the process to transfer IncrediMail IMM or IML to another IncrediMail account.
Transfer Old IncrediMail to a New Computer with this automated solution
BitRecover IncrediMail Converter Wizard is a complete solution to export IncrediMail data files to other email data files such as MBOX, EML, PST, EMLX, RTF, HTML, etc. The application is a precise solution to execute the data migration procedure. No external application is required to implement the conversion of IncrediMail IMM or IML to Mozilla Thunderbird, MS Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, etc. The software is a precise solution to implement the data conversion process. The tool is operable on all Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit.
How to Transfer Old IncrediMail to New Computer ?
Follow these steps to move IncrediMail to new computer:
Step1: Run IncrediMail file converter to transfer IncrediMail emails to new computer.
Step2: Choose IncrediMail IMM, IML, CAB, DB files from the database.
Step3: Preview IncrediMail emails to transfer files to another computer.
Step4: Choose a desired saving format and destination location for saving data.
Step5: Press on the Convert tab to start to transfer old IncrediMail to new computer.
Transfer Old IncrediMail Emails to New IncrediMail Easily
Firstly, download and install the software on your Windows machine.
After proper installation, now Go to Select Files and Select Folder tab to choose IncrediMail data files.
Now, the software will load all the chosen files into the software panel. Enable the required email boxes and this ends the first phase of how to transfer old IncrediMail to new computer.
Then, navigate towards the saving options and pick any saving option as per requirement.
Now, you can select a destination location for saving the resultant converted IncrediMail emails.
Lastly, just hit on the Convert button and with this, the processing to transfer old IncrediMail emails to new IncrediMail finishes.
Apart from this users also search for the solution of these queries:
Ques1: How to save old IncrediMail emails in new IncrediMail mailbox?
Ques2: How to backup IncrediMail into new IncrediMail account?
Ques3: How to restore IncrediMail to IncrediMail 2.5?
How to Export Emails From IncrediMail XE, 2.0, 2.5 ?
IncrediMail directly gives an option to import IncrediMail IMM or IML files into another IncrediMail account. Follow the steps to import the data files into it.
- Open IncrediMail email client on your Windows system.
- Go to File option then, click on the Import and export option and choose Import Messages option from the given list.
- Select IncrediMail from the listed email clients and click on Next to move on.
- Now, select the folder from, the stored destination to perform Import procedure.
- Browse the IncrediMail data files from the stored location to save it on new IncrediMail account.
- Now, click on Next button to move further.
- Choose the option – All Folders or Selected Folders in a way to import IncrediMail data into IncrediMail 2.5.
- Check the option import all IncrediMail folders into new folder in a way to create a new folder of imported data files. Click on Next button.
- Application will preview the live progress of importing the data files from IncrediMail into IncrediMail account.
- Once the process is completed, a completion message will pop-up on the screen.
After importing the IncrediMail data files, if you want to export those data files into other email data files then, you can also do that just read on to know-how.
Export IncrediMail Emails to Other Email Data Files – Highlighted Features Of Tool
Software – Structured For Convenience
- The software possesses an easy and safe process to convert IncrediMail files without any extra effort required.
- While converting IMM or IML files, the software maintains folder hierarchy of thousands of emails as it is which makes user easiness in the management of email files effectively.
- All Metadata information and email properties stored within emails are retained as it while the user undergoes the process of mail conversion
- The tool is accessible on all Windows versions and also supports all IncrediMail editions to execute the process.
- No, any file size limitation is imposed by the software to execute the data migration.
Importing the data files from one IncrediMail to another IncrediMail mailbox is sometimes important in a way to maintain the workflow. Therefore, in the above discussion, we have discussed a complete solution to import old IncrediMail files to the new IncrediMail mailbox. Apart from this, we have also described a solution to export IncrediMail files to other email data files.