How to Convert PDF to PST for Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. ?
| May 22nd, 2019 | Convert Your Data
PDF to PST Converter (PDF to Outlook Converter) is a most useful product for importing Adobe PDF files into PST format which is supported by MS Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc. This blog post provides detailed information on printing PDF files in Outlook with attachments. However, you can read some questions asked by the user before starting the procedure.
Hi Sir, please listen to me, I am a law student and I have created a project in Adobe PDF format. I want to insert my PDF project in MS Outlook emails, do you have any software for sending PDF files to MS Outlook emails? Please also note one thing the size of my project is more than 3 GB. Thanks, in advance.
Hallo Technischer Support von BitRecover, ich bin ein unabhängiger forensischer Ermittler und habe viele Beweise im PDF-Format (Portable Document Format) gespeichert. Jetzt möchte ich eine PDF-Datei an Outlook-E-Mails anhängen, da meine wichtigsten Daten im PST-Format gespeichert sind. Haben Sie eine Lösung, um PDF in das PST-Format zu konvertieren?
Hi team BitRecover, I am a professor in a reputed university and I have approx 50k Adobe PDF documents. I want to combine PDF documents in a single PST (Personal Storage Table) file so that I can easily import all documents in Microsoft Outlook 2019 or I can preview PST file using a free viewer third-party tool.
Export PDF to Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019 – Steps
- Start PST to Outlook Converter and choose one option from Select Files or Select Folders for loading Adobe PDF documents.
- Select a folder from your computer having multiple PDF files and click on the Ok button.
- The tool automatically counts selected *.pdf documents and shows the total number of documents in the software panel.
- You can also add from email address and press Convert button to continue.
- Choose the destination path for storing the converted PST file and press Save button.
- The process to import PDF to PST is running and showing a live conversion progress report.
- Task completed successfully and showing a pop-up message of completion.
- Here you can see the converted PST file at selected destination path.
- Run Microsoft Outlook email client and choose the Open Outlook Data File option to import the resultant PST file.
PDF to PST Converter Features
- Users can easily combine various Adobe PDF files in a single PST file with the fastest speed.
- PDF to Outlook Converter permits to print single as well multiple PDF files to MS Outlook.
- It has the double option for adding Adobe PDF documents in UI i.e. Select Files or Select Folders.
- After selecting the *.pdf documents, it automatically counts the files and shows the result in software GUI.
- You can easily add from email address in documents which will show in converted PST emails.
- PDF to PST Converter provides the freedom to choose the destination path to store the resulting data.
- It creates resultant PST file in Unicode characters which is compatible with all latest MS Outlook editions.
- Adobe PDF to Outlook Converter comes with a free trial version which helps in evaluating the tool before the upgrade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – How to convert PDF to PST for MS Outlook 2019 ?
A – Here are the steps for completion of the task.
- Run BitRecover PDF to Outlook Converter and add Adobe documents in UI.
- Add from email address if required and choose destination path for converted PST.
- Press Convert button to import PDF to PST files and wait for completion.
- Start MS Outlook email client and import resultant PST file, it’s done now.
Q 2 – Can I insert PDF to Outlook email inclusive of attachments ?
A – Yes, of course, it keeps all attachments during send PDF to Outlook PST file.
Q 3 – Does your software allow to migrate multiple PDF files to PST format ?
A – Yes, you can easily attach PDF to Outlook PST in bulk without size limitations.
Using the above-mentioned steps, anyone can easily convert PDF to PST file along with attachments and PST file can be easily imported to MS Outlook. It is a 100% tested, verified and secure solution to print PDF to Outlook. All business and home users can use this technique without having any doubts as the PDF to PST Converter comes with a free trial with 30 days of money back guarantee.