Valuable customer feedback is a great start on Monday morning. We have been in the industry for over a decade with the constant goal of simplifying technology for people. Today, our discussion topic is how can I open a CDR file in Photoshop. In this blog, we will provide a detailed method for opening CDR file in Photoshop without CorelDRAW. So let’s get started.
A file with a .cdr extension contains vector graphics and drawings that can be opened with the CorelDRAW application. It is the default file format for CorelDRAW applications. But, there are many situations in which the user does not have CorelDRAW installed on the machine. They try to open CDR files in other applications like Photoshop. How to overcome such situations?
The excellent program to open CDR files in Photoshop is the CDR Converter. It is a useful qualitative solution to see all the images and vector graphics of a CDR file. The utility has no limitations and can open CorelDRAW CDR files in Photoshop editions. The functionality of the tool is direct and simple. Let’s take a look at the working of the tool.
Steps to Open CDR file in Photoshop without CorelDRAW
This guide is explained with the demo edition of the program. It opens only 25 CDR files in Photoshop. After sanctification, go to Activate License to open CorelDRAW .cdr files in Photoshop. Follow the steps.
First, download and run the software tool on the Windows machine. Then, read the instructions mentioned in the software interface.
Now, click on the Select Files to choose CDR vector graphics and images from the system. Also, click on the Select Folder to pick CDR files folder. Then, click on the Next button.
Here, you need to check the required folder containing CDR graphics and then tap on Next.
Choose JPG as the file saving option as shown in the screenshot.
Then, later add the location to save the resultant data on the machine.
At last, finalize the process by clicking on the Convert button. You can analyze the process until the complete conversion message appears on the screen.
Now, you have converted CDR files. These resultant files can be easily opened in photoshop application as shown in the below screenshot.
1. The program is flexible to open multiple CDR files in Photoshop.
2. It opens the CDR graphics file without the installation of CorelDRAW.
3. The tool supports to view CDR files in Photoshop in batch.
4. It maintains all the components of CDR images during the process.
5. The software easily opens CorelDRAW CDR files without loss.
6. The interface of the application is easy, fast and reliable.
7. It provides 100% accurate results with complete security.
8. This cost-effective solution works on Windows editions.
1. Can I import CDR file in Photoshop without CorelDRAW installation?
Ans. Yes, using the above mentioned steps, one can easily import CDR files in Photoshop.
2. Does the software open CDR file in Photoshop CS6 & CS3?
Ans. Yes, the application is capable of opening CDR file in Photoshop CS6 & CS3.
3. Can I open my CDR files in Photoshop 7 in Windows 10?
Ans. Yes, the software can open CDR files in Photoshop7 in Windows 10.
4. What program can we use to open large size CorelDRAW CDR files?
Ans. You can use the above-mentioned software for viewing large-sized CDR files.
Above we have discussed one of the easiest ways to open CDR file in Photoshop. It is a simple and fast process with this software to open CorelDRAW file in Photoshop. The application is designed for Windows compatible machines. It does not require any technicality to read CDR files in Photoshop. It is an efficient and safe program that views CDR files in Photoshop without CorelDRAW. The user can also try the demo version of the tool that opens 25 CDR graphic files in Photoshop application.