How to Open CDR File in Photoshop without CorelDRAW?
If you are seeking to know how to Open CDB files in Photoshop without CorelDRAW? But receiving an error message? Then, relax! In this blog, we will discuss all the possible and reliable solutions to open a Corel Draw file in Photoshop. This solution requires only a CDR vector drawing and even the installation of CorelDRAW is not mandatory.
Recently, we have received some queries from our clients, who wanted to open CDR files in Adobe Photoshop because of multiple reasons.
A file with a .cdr extension contains vector graphics and drawings that can be opened with the CorelDRAW application. However, users usually do not have CorelDRAW installed on their machines, and try to open CDR files in other applications like Photoshop. How to overcome such situations?
Also Know: Steps to Open JFIF File in Photoshop
Let us Check What Happens while Opening CDR Files in Photoshop
- Right-click on the CorelDRAW CDR file and choose the Open with option.
- Choose the Adobe Photoshop application and press the OK button.
- An error message, “Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document.” appears on the screen.
If you received the same kind of error message while importing a Corel file into Photoshop, Then, we have a perfect solution available. Let’s continue.
Professional Way to Open & Import CDR Files in Photoshop
Grab the amazing CDR File Converter for Windows Tool which helps you to open CDR files into Photograph without CorelDRAW. It is a functional qualitative solution to view all the images and vector graphics of a CDR file in Photoshop.
It has no restrictions and users can easily open CDR files in Photoshop editions. The functionality of the tool is direct and simple without facing any trouble. Download the tool below after full satisfaction with its features & working.
How to Open Corel Draw File in Photoshop 2022?
In this guide, we have explained the demo edition of the program. It opens only 25 CDR files in Photoshop. After authentication, go to Activate License to import the CDR file in Photoshop 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, and previous editions. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch and install the software on your Windows machine. Then, read the below instructions for the same.
- Select Files to choose CDR vector graphics and images from the system. Also, Select Folder to pick the CDR files folder. Then, click on the Next button.
- Here, you need to check the required files/folder containing CDR graphics and then tap on Next.
- Choose JPG as the file-saving option as shown in the screenshot.
- Add the desired location to save the resultant data on the machine. At last, finalize the process by clicking the Convert button.
- You can analyze the process until the complete CDR to JPG conversion message appears on the screen.
- The tool shows you a message of completion. Hit on the OK button.
- Now, you have converted CDR files. The resultant files can be easily opened in the Photoshop application as shown in the screenshot.
User’s Feedback about the Method
“We would like to congratulate the BitRecover team for the CDR Converter program. It is an exceptional solution to open a large CDR file without CorelDRAW. Our Web designers needed to open CDR file in Photoshop and could do it easily with the software.”
– Hannah Seidel, Germany
Key Features of Software
- The program is flexible to open multiple CDR files in Photoshop.
- It opens the CDR graphics file without the installation of CorelDRAW.
- Also, supports viewing CDR files in Photoshop in batch.
- It maintains all the components of CDR images during the process.
- You can easily open CDR files without loss.
- The interface of the application is easy, fast, and reliable.
- It provides 100% accurate results with complete security.
- This cost-effective solution works on Windows editions.
Some Frequent-Asked User Questions
Q 1. Can I import the CDR file in Photoshop without CorelDRAW installation?
Ans. using the above-mentioned steps, one can easily import CDR files in Photoshop.
Q 2. Does the software open CDR files in Photoshop CS6 & CS3?
Ans. the application is capable of opening CDR files in Photoshop CS6 & CS3.
Q 3. Can I open my CDR files in Photoshop 7 on Windows 10?
Ans. the software can open CDR files in Photoshop7 in Windows 10.
Q 4. What program can we use to open large-size CorelDRAW CDR files?
Ans. You can use the above-mentioned software for viewing large-sized CDR files.
In this write-up, we have discussed the easiest ways to open CDR files in Photoshop. Opening CorelDRAW files in Photoshop with the help of this software is a simple and fast process. This application is designed for Windows-compatible machines and can open CDR files even without CorelDRAW being installed on the system.
Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface and even non-technical users can operate it without any external help. The user can also try the demo version of the tool that opens 25 CDR graphic files in the Photoshop application. Read this post for a better understanding!