How to Open Attachments Embedded in a PDF File?
Searching solution for how to open attachments embedded in a pdf file? This article brings you one of the best and most reliable solutions to perform the task with complete security and data integrity. So, let’s get started.
As we all know that in the present arena of electronic documents, PDF files has emerged as a leading format for exchanging documents in both personal and professional level. Its portability and cross-platform independency are the features that have added to its popularity.
Let’s Understand this Issue via User Queries
We receive various queries related to this issue on a daily basis. Have a look on some of the common queries:
User Query 1: Hey! I am Jenifer Kene, working as a Marketing Lead. I have received some PDF files related to a project, and I am unable to open the embedded attachments in these files. Can anyone please guide me on how to open attachments in a pdf file? Thanks in advance!! – Jenifer Kene, United States
Businesses and individuals often add attachments to PDF documents to create detailed reports. When we receive a PDF with attachments, we can open the file from inside the document directly. Users can easily open attachment files of different types, such as Word documents, music files, and videos.
Now, let’s learn how to accomplish this procedure
How Can Users Open Attachments Embedded in a PDF File?
Users can perform this task by using a supportive application called Adobe Acrobat Reader. Follow these steps:
- Open the PDF file saved in your system in Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on the Attachment icon. It will show all the attachments embedded in the PDF file.
- Select an attachment, and right-click on it to display the options to complete the process.
- Thereafter, select the Open Attachment option. A warning message regarding the risk of opening the attachment is displayed.
- Once the file is opened, you will see an icon of attachment at the left side of the screen. Click that icon to view the PDF attachments.
- Open this file option and then click the OK button to open and view attachments easily.
By using the above-mentioned procedure, you can easily open attachments embedded in a pdf file. But what if users have to download the pdf file?
In that case, using technical solution is best for users as it will help in performing this task in an easy way.
Best Professional Solution to Open Attachments Embedded in PDF File
Users can easily download PDF Attachment Extractor to extract attachments embedded in a pdf file. The tool allows them to open and read attachments easily without facing any trouble. This application will download attachments without altering the original formatting of the file. Users can easily open all or selective attachments according to their needs.
It is highly professional software that can be used by both technical and non-technical users. This application provides option to batch-extract attachments for fast processing. Its GUI is simple and well-interactive.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Open Attachments in a PDF File
Follow these steps to perform this task in the best possible manner:
- Install and run BitRecover PDF Attachment Extractor on your Windows Operating System.
- The software provides dual options to load PDF documents for extracting data from it.
- Preview the complete data of the folder, and select the attachments that you want to extract by enabling the relevant check boxes.
- Enter the destination path for saving the final output data into it.
- Finally, press the Convert tab to begin the procedure. Users can see the live running process on their screen.
- After completion of the task, a pop-up box will appear on the screen. Click the OK button.
- Now, users can see the output data saved at the selected destination.
Note: After completion of the task, users can open the exported attachments in their respective applications. For instance, a Doc file can be opened in a Word application, and a workbook in a spreadsheet program.
Some Fascinating Features of this application – Benefits
The following are some unique features of this program:
- It allows users to download embedded PDF files from Word documents efficiently.
- This tool provides safe processing to open attachments from multiple PDF pages in a single go.
- Users can use this software to see PDF Adobe attachment folders from all the Adobe Reader versions.
- Users can save the resultant PDF attachments at a location of their choice.
- The program can easily open and view attached files from large-sized PDF documents.
Bringing It All Together
This informative post describes the best solution to open attachments embedded in a pdf file in brief. Both manual and professional solutions to accomplish the task are explained in this article. Users can decide which one to use as per their requirements. To avoid limitations and preserve data integrity, it is best to go with the software solution. In case of any issues, users can contact our live support team, who are available 24*7.