How to Migrate MDaemon to New Server ?
MDaemon is a well-known email server application with groupware capacities. The MDaemon email server has been in the quarrel for more than 20 years. It has developed to incorporate different new highlights for safety, encryption, archiving, texting and mail services. It is accessible as on-premise and on cloud-based administrations too. These highlights are practically identical to the ones offered by various other mail servers. So, are you searching for an easiest and short solution to move daemon to new server? If yes, then we promise you that today you will get a promising solution to move MDaemon emails to another server.
How to Move MDaemon to New Server Automatically ?
Basically, in this write-up you will get to know two things:
- How to Move Single MDaemon Server Mailbox to New Server
- How to Move Multiple MDaemon Server Mailbox to New Server
We would like to inform you that MDaemon email server migration to another server is quite a daunting task. However, by making use of the BitRecover MDaemon Converter, any user can smoothly forward MDaemon mail to another server. This software is built-up with powerful yet easy to understand interface that enables even a user with less computer skills can access it effortlessly.
With the help of MDaemon migration to new server tool, a user can move MDaemon database to another server such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, other email items with correct formatting as well as attributes.
Steps to Migrate MDaemon to Another Server
First of all, download and launch the move daemon to new server utility on your Windows machine.
Step 1. Now, you have installed it, so read the instructions carefully to proceed to the main steps.
Step 2. Then, from “Select Folders” and “Select Files” option choose the former one in order to upload a single MDaemon server mailbox.
Step 3. Thereafter, you can see the path of the chosen folders so, click on Next tab.
Step 4. Here, the utility will load all the email folders in the GUI. So, choose a single folder or all folders whose data you wish to migrate MDaemon to another server.
Step 5. In order to forward multiple MDaemon server mailboxes to another server, from the “Select Folder” option, please enable the “I am converting Multiple Users” option. If it’s not required then, you can skip step 5 and step 6.
Step 6. Once you enable this option, the software will automatically upload the complete email folders from multiple MDaemon server mailboxes. Check the desired folders and hit on the Next button.
Step 7: Thereafter, go to the saving options list and choose IMAP as saving type. Here, enter IMAP Server login details of your resultant mail server account. These include the username, password and server address of mail servers like SmarterMail mail server, Kerio Mail server, iRedMail Server, hMailServer (as per your need).
Step 8. Now, click on the Next button to start to move daemon to another server. You can see the live conversion process in the software panel.
What Next? Once done, the tool will give a completion message. Click on OK to end the task. Now, you can open the new server to view all migrated messages from MDaemon mail server.
Some Salient Features of MDaemon to New Server Tool
This amazing application offers rich set of features which you can use for migrating MDaemon to new server. You can read them as given below:
- It gives the facility to move MDaemon 19 to new server in batch mode.
- The tool only requires the destination new server account details for the migration such as Username, Password, IMAP, Mail Server details.
- Users can move single MDaemon mailboxes to new server as well as multiple MDaemon mailboxes to new server with this tool.
- The tool facilitates for a direct moving MDaemon to a new server like SmarterMail mail server, Kerio Mail server, iRedMail Server, hMailServer.
- With the help of this application, one can backup MDaemon emails to new server along with associated attachments.
- The tool comes with a simple and user-friendly interface so there will no problem to handle this application.
- Users can also selectively migrate MDaemon to new server using this toolkit.
- The utility provides data filter options that helps for moving MDaemon to another server.
- This software is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System. It supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS versions.
User Queries and Expert’s Replies – Move MDaemon to Another Server
Query 1: Hi, BitRecover team! We have a new Kerio Mail Server request. Actually, we need to move more than 500 single MDaemon server mailboxes to Kerio Mail Server. I’m completely novice to this mail server migration. Even MDaemon does not offer option to move MDaemon 19 to new server. Please help!
Reply: Yes, there is not in-built option for such email migration from MDaemon mail server. But, you can easily opt for an automated solution such as the MDaemon to new server migration tool for this. It will help you to easily move daemon to new server like KerioMail.
Query 2: I have an urgent requirement to move all my MDaemon server mailboxes to SmarterMail mail server. I don’t have any experience regarding the transfer of MDaemon 19 to another server. So, is there a direct method to move daemon to another server. If yes, then please suggest. Your help will be really appreciated.
Reply: Yes, of course, you can move daemon to new server like SmarterMail with the help of above suggested application.
We hope that now you have a clear idea about how to migrate MDaemon to new server. The solution that we have discussed in this blog is simple and most effective. It will hardly take couple of seconds to migrate complete MDaemon database to another server. If you have query regarding the software, please contact to our technical support team.