Know How to Migrate Thunderbird to Exchange Server Live Account in Batch
If you are one of several firms presently getting an issue related to migrate Thunderbird to Exchange Server. Then, no need to worry as you are not at all alone, Miss. Kate has some advice for you.
Here is no any doubt that Mozilla Thunderbird is a local email platform, which provides email-based communication. Rest of the functionalities are certainly acquirable but are hooked on externally providing add-ins and extensions.
Beside all the brands, who are searching for the solution to import Thunderbird profiles into Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. I know that you are also in a requirement to execute this migration. As a business analyst of an organization, once I was also stuck in such a situation where I need to move multiple Thunderbird profiles to Live Exchange Server directly.
To manage and communicate with my team members, I found that using MS Exchange Server will be more beneficial for me. Therefore, I planned to migrate Thunderbird to Exchange Server Live.
But the issue was that it was not an easy task to move multiple Thunderbird profiles to MS Exchange Server at once. I was completely puzzled as I did not know the way to move further.
Similar Blog Post – How to Migrate Thunderbird to Office 365?
Resolution to Import Thunderbird Profiles into Exchange Server
Demand-side for the equation was simple enough to know. Almost each kind of firm wants data migration from Thunderbird to Live Exchange Server. And when you have the accurate solution to save all your Thunderbird profile to Live Exchange Server account, it springs you a big edge.
While examining for the solution, I got a direct solution to transfer my data from Thunderbird Profile to Live Exchange Server mailbox. After exploring more on the internet, I have a solution Thunderbird Converter Wizard. Then, I contacted to them and discussed my whole issue with them. The person on their support recommended me in best out of the best way and assisted me throughout the procedure. He stated me that there is a demo of tool that I can use before investing over the software. I got it sounds like something good that I did not have to pay directly.
After using demo edition of the tool, I invested on full edition of software and easily executed data migration from Thunderbird to Exchange Server mailbox directly.
Let us have a look the way to use the application to export Thunderbird to Exchange Server directly.
- Download and launch Thunderbird to Exchange Server Software on your machine.
- Choose Mozilla Thunderbird mailbox items by clicking on the “Convert Thunderbird Mailboxes Data” from the default mailbox.
If you don’t have Thunderbird installed and configured on the same machine then, click on Select Files if you want to add selective files only or Select Folders if you want to add multiple Thunderbird files.
- Check the required folders to be migrated from Thunderbird to Exchange Server and click on Next button.
- From the list of saving options, select Exchange Server option.
- If you want to change the language then, choose accordingly.
- If you are an admin then, check an option “I am Admin”.
- Open MS Exchange Control panel on your system. Enter your credentials.
- Click on the options of the permissions after that choose Hygiene Management >> click on an icon “+” to add the Application Impersonation role.
- Select ApplicationImpersonation and choose Add button >> click on Ok.
- Choose “+” icon for adding admin account users or even members list.
- Choose the desired member >> click on Add button >> click Ok.
- Click on Save button once updation is done, you get a message of completion.
- Add mailbox delegation usage for the administrator after that click on Recipients.
- Click on Mailbox Delegation >> click on icon “+” icon for the addition of Full Access to an Admin. Now, click on the Save button.
After this go on application solution panel again.
- Enter the credentials of Live Exchange Server on tool’s panel and other details. Then, click on the Next button.
- Once the migration is done, you will have a message of completion on screen.
In this way, I moved all my Thunderbird profiles into Live Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. The best thing I got in this tool is that it is a time-saving wizard as it moved the bulk of data at once without any data loss. Not only this, even the integrity of data is kept intact after export Thunderbird to Exchange Server directly.
By ending my discussion, I will tell you one thing, which I know is completely true.
Utilizing third party tool is the best process to execute data migration from Thunderbird to Live Exchange Server directly. The best as well as worthy thing that I got is that all data is moved without any data issue.