How to Migrate Live Exchange Server to IBM Verse – Complete Guide
MS Exchange Server on one-hand is a server-side application whereas, IBM Verse, on the other hand, is a cloud-based application suite. Many contrasts can be observed between both the services meant for organization level usage. Yet a number of migration demands are observed between the two platforms owing to the same differences.
From the list of that demanding users, I am one of them who want to migrate Exchange Server to IBM Verse. But how to export emails from Exchange Server to IBM Verse, is the biggest issue. Then, I started searching on Google for the solution to move MS Exchange Server to IBM Verse SmartCloud. While searching I got various user’s queries like:
- How to import Exchange Server to IBM Verse?
- How to transfer Microsoft Exchange Server to IBM Verse SmartCloud?
- How to convert Exchange Server to IBM Verse mailbox directly?
- How can I save Online Exchange Server emails to IBM Verse account?
- How to migrate on-premises Exchange Server to IBM Verse mailbox?
Then, I started exploring more to get the way to perform migration from working Exchange Server to IBM Verse mailbox. After exploring more, I got a solution to export MS Exchange Server to IBM Verse mailbox directly. In the following segment, I have come up with a solution to move MS Exchange Server to IBM Verse account.
Steps to Import Exchange Server to IBM Verse
Follow the given steps to export emails from MS Exchange Server to IBM Verse account.
- Download BitRecover Email Backup Wizard software on your system.
- From the list of Email Source, select MS Exchange Server to perform Exchange Server to IBM SmartCloud migration.
- Enter credentials of MS Exchange Server Online accordingly to execute server to cloud migration.
- If you need to backup all user accounts of Exchange then, you should be the admin. Simply, check the option “I am Admin” >> click on the Login button.
- The software will start analyzing all the folders, once you login Exchange Server credentials.
- On the tool’s left panel, you will see the preview all folders of MS Exchange Server. Just check the preferred folder, which you need to export from Working Exchange Server to IBM Verse mailbox.
- From list of saving options, select IBM Verse to simply export Exchange Server mailbox to IBM Verse account.
- Check the option of use Advance Mode if you want to migrate your data by using advance mode. If you want to save messages in default folder then, check that option also.
- Enter the credentials of your IBM verse account to perform the data migration from on-premises Exchange Server to IBM Verse mailbox.
- Check the option of “Use Advance Settings for selective Backup” and choose the given filter options accordingly. Click on the Backup button to start the process of Server to Cloud migration.
- Once the data migration is completed, the tool will give the completion message.
- After completing the migration process, login to your IBM Verse account.
With this way, I moved on-premises Exchange Server to IBM SmartCloud account. Let’s have a look over the application to transfer Live Exchange Server to IBM Verse mailbox directly.
You may be interested
Quick Glance on Exchange Server to IBM Verse Migrator Wizard
BitRecover Exchange to IBM Verse Backup Software is a complete solution to backup Exchange Server emails to IBM Verse directly. The tool is designed in such a way that it does not need any external application to execute the data migration process.
Just enter the credentials and easily migrate all your data from on-premises Exchange Server to IBM SmartCloud. The application is easily operable on all Windows versions both 32 and 64-bit. The tool is simple, easy, and direct solution to perform server to cloud migration. Exchange to IBM Verse Migrator is designed with advanced algorithms that make easy to perform multiple or selective MS Exchange Server to IBM Verse data conversion. All the versions of Microsoft Exchange Server are supported by the tool. Tool retains the integrity of data after conversion to IBM Verse mailbox without any issue. The simplest, fastest, and flawless process to execute the migration from MS Exchange Server to IBM Verse. Users can download the best Exchange Server to IBM Verse Converter software on any Windows OS.
Exceptional Qualities that Add Up to a Perfect Migrator Tool
- Updated Support Furnished: Users can perform a smooth and uninterrupted migration of data from desired source mailbox to the target mailbox. As application supports all editions of Windows OS and MS Exchange Server.
- Filters for Selective Switch: A range of varied filters have been provided to users to carry out selective and well-organized data migration i.e. all component or selective ones, selective range of data, etc. accordingly.
- Intact and Precise Migration: Mailbox contents migrated from Exchange Server are kept safe even along with the Metadata of each mail in it kept sustained throughout. A desirable outcome of conversion is receivable.
- Needs Credentials Only: The software only needs credentials of MS Exchange and IBM Verse account to perform server to cloud migration. The application is 100% safe and secure to perform data migration.
Migration of data is important for its proper management. Therefore, many times users need to move on-premises Exchange Server to IBM Verse directly. In above-discussion, we have come with a complete solution to export data from Exchange Server to IBM Verse.