How to Import Contacts from Yahoo Mail to Android Phone ? – A Direct Solutiom
Abstract:- Do you have huge collection of contact database in your Yahoo! Mail? Are you looking for a swift solution to import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone. Keep reading this write-up which will give you a permanent solution to sync Yahoo contacts to android phone.
As a marketing intern for two years in college, I was asked to build a database of 3000-person that was saved in my Yahoo! Mail. The chief of sales times didn’t worry how I did the task. He simply uttered, “Get me 3000 emails. You have time till the end of summer to do it.”
I was having no knowledge of any application outside the Microsoft Suite. Over a period of almost a month, I was looking to transfer contacts from Yahoo mail to android device so that I can have a database for all those contacts in my hand.
Finally, after sacrificing hours on the web I was able to build a contact list.
The Good news is that, you can also import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone with the help of BitRecover Excel to vCard Converter. It is a trustworthy application which can transfer the Yahoo exported .csv files into vCard format. Amazing it is!
Reasons to Import Contacts from Yahoo Mail to Android Phone
In today’s world of rapid digitalization, the business relationships are very vital for survival. These contact lists can be saved across multiple apps, email services like Yahoo. If you have a contact list in your address book of android phone, chances are extreme that you don’t need to go anywhere to look for your database. Your contacts will always be with you, wherever you go.
There are multiple diverse reasons for the people who have a strong contact database in their Yahoo account and thus wish to import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone. Such as the following scenarios:
1. In marketing, to persuade people to your webinar.
2. Big company announcements, like the launch of a brand-new service.
3. To maintain customer relationships, such as sending a Thank You’ note.
4. To organize events such as hosting a book signing or meetup.
5. Sales, to assign your sales unit a list of leads.
How to Transfer Contacts from Yahoo Mail to Android Phone ? A 3-Step Simple Process
Stage 1:- Export Yahoo Mail Contacts
- Firstly, sign in to your Yahoo account and click on the Contacts icon located on top of the screen.
- Then, tap on those three horizontal dots icon and choose Export CSV option.
- Pick a destination location for saving the resultant files and press on the Save tab.
- Thus, all Yahoo contacts will get stored in a .csv file right after this step.
Now, let’s move towards the second step to export contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone.
Stage 2:- Transfer Yahoo Contacts to vCard (VCF File )
- Download this application to convert Yahoo exported .csv files to android device.
- Now, browse the excel contacts list (.xls & .xlsx) to upload the data into the software panel.
- In this option, the tool allows to set Contacts Field Mapping as per user’s need.
- After this, you can save the converted .csv file at a desired destination path .
- Lastly, hit on the Convert button to start exporting the .csv contacts to android supportable file format (vCard).
- After all steps are done, you will get a “Conversion completed successfully” message.
Note:- The trial version of the software allows to convert only 10 contacts list.
- Now, you can view all the resultant vCard files at the chosen location.
Stage 3:- Sync Contacts from Yahoo Mail to Android Phone
Now, comes the step to import Yahoo contacts to android phone.
- Connect your android device of any brand with your PC using a USB cable and paste the resultant .vcf files to the internal storage of your mobile.
Tip:- You can also use other means to export contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone. For example, you can use data transfer such as ShareIt.
- Go to settings of your Android phone.
- The, search Import / Export contacts in the search bar.
- After this, choose the option to import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone (your storage device).
- Now, select the Phone option.
- Choose the resultant .vcf files from your android phone and hit on the Import tab.
- After you have transfer contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone, open your phone book to see the contact list.
In these these three stages, one can sync contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone.
Yahoo to Android Contacts Converter Tool – Benefits & Features
- This software allows to import the resultant contact files (.vcf files) at a desired destination path.
- It gives permission to map contact fields according to user’s requirements.
- The users also have the option to set vCard encoding of resultant file i.e. Default, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode, UTF-32, UTF-7, etc.
- It gives a free demo version that supports all versions of Windows OS.
- The users can utilize this software to import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone – Samsung, Huawei, Google Pixel, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Asus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, Nokia, Panasonic, etc.
I was looking for a reliable utility that can sync contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone. My friend suggested me to use Yahoo to android contact transfer tool. It really helped me to move all my contacts within couple of seconds. Thanks a lot!
I would like to owe a thanks to BitRecover team for providing the solution to transfer contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone. The software has a very simple and user-friendly interface that could be understood by any user.
Summing Up Together
Today in this blog post, we have described a complete solution to import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone. Now, any technical or novice user can easily transfer Yahoo contacts to android device easily.
For more doubts or queries, please keep I touch with our technical support team.