How to Export Zoho Mail to Gmail? Top 2 Solutions!
Are you looking for a solution to export Zoho Mail to Gmail account? Well, this migration is not as tough as it seems for any users. One can easily execute this with the help of Zoho Add Feature & Expert Recommended Third Party Solution. So, in this guide, we will discuss the top two methods to add Zoho to Gmail or Google Workspace account.
So, let’s dive into this post. Below are the topics we will be exploring in detail…
Why Choose Gmail Over Zoho?
At present, most of the users prefer to use Gmail or G Suite email service instead of Zoho Mail due to their personal as well as technical reasons like-
- Trust in Google Services: Gmail and G Suite (Google Workspace) are developed by Google, a leading IT company. Brand recognition and trust in Google’s services play a significant role in users’ preference for Gmail over Zoho Mail.
- Additional Features: Users will get more advanced features with Google Mail as compared to Zoho Mail. It includes robust collaboration tools, instant messaging, task tracking, to-do lists, and more.
- User-Friendly Interface: Many users find Gmail’s email service more user-friendly than Zoho Mail. This ease of use and the familiar interface can be significant factor in the preference for Gmail.
All such advanced features of Google Mail led users to export Zoho Mail to Gmail account. In the coming section, you will explore how to connect Zoho to Gmail account with Gmail’s import Feature.
How to Add Zoho to Gmail Account?
- Login to Gmail Account.
- Click on Gear Icon >> See all Settings.
- Now, click on the Accounts and Import tab.
- Afterwards, select Import Mail & Contacts.
- Now, enter the required details & click save to add Zoho to Gmail.
Once you connect Zoho Mail with your Gmail account, you can easily access & manage the Zoho emails directly from the Gmail interface. Also, to perform this process users have to enable the IMAP settings.
Expert solution to Export Zoho Mail to Gmail
Download the Secure Zoho Backup Tool to simply migrate from Zoho to G Suite / Gmail account including all email folders and attachments. The tool will only ask you to provide the credentials of both accounts to perform the migration directly without the loss of any email.
Moreover, it is completely automatic software, which does not require any manual steps to migrate Zoho to Gmail account. Besides these, the tool even provides various filters to customize the migration as per the requirement.
Important Note: To avoid authentication errors while connecting your Zoho Mail account to the software, you have to enable IMAP access and generate an App password. For complete steps follow the mentioned page: Zoho Mail IMAP Settings.
Steps to Migrate Zoho Email to Gmail
- Download and run the software on Windows.
- Now, enter your Zoho Mail account credentials & click on “log in” button.
- Now, select Gmail as a saving format from the list.
- Now, enter your Gmail Credentials & apply the data filters accordingly.
- At last, click on Backup to Successfully Export Zoho Mail to Gmail.
Zoho to Gmail Migration Tool Features
- This software directly transfers emails including all attachments from Zoho to Gmail account.
- Furthermore, this tool always maintains folders and subfolders structure during migration on Windows OS.
- One can safely and securely migrate bulk emails from the required source account to the destination account without manipulating the information.
- Similarly, this tool also provides an email filter option for selected emails to export Zoho Mail to Gmail.
- Allows you to exclude or include folders to migrate from Zoho to Google Workspace account.
- Likewise, a free trial version for evaluation by forwarding a limited number of emails to know the working process in advance.
- Not only this, but the tool also provides 24-hour technical support to solve product-related queries.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q) How many accounts can I migrate from Zoho to G Suite / Gmail using the software?
The above suggested application allows to migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail / G Suite in bulk mode at once.
Q) Is internet connectivity necessary while operating this migration tool?
Yes, internet connectivity is required to export Zoho Mail to Gmail / G Suite/ Google Workspace accounts.
Q) Can I test this software before purchasing the product keys?
Yes, demo version of tool allows to migrate 25 emails from each Zoho mail folder to Gmail or G Suite account.
After reading this blog, anyone can easily export Zoho Mail to Gmail account on Windows OS. Moreover, this solution does not require any manual steps for completing the procedure. However, users can also connect Zoho email to Gmail with all data & other attributes. Our recommendation is to go with an automated tool, that delivers secure & precise results.