How to Download All Attachments from Hotmail Account?
Wondering how you can download multiple attachments from Hotmail and save them on the local system?
If yes, read this guide that reveals the easy and efficient tricks to download Hotmail multiple attachments.
There was a time when the Hotmail email service was the most loved among the users. But after Microsoft asked its users to switch to MS Outlook, a lot has changed. However, still, some users work with the Hotmail email address to communicate.
Many times Hotmail users find it a significant challenge to download attachments from their Hotmail account? Also, several ask for is there any specific method to download only attachment file from emails?
Or what can I do to extract several Hotmail attachments at once?
Today, all such queries will be answered with a proper solution. Here are the top 2 methods you can follow to extract several attachments from your Hotmail account easily.
#Method 1: Download Multiple Attachments from Hotmail Instantly
Undoubtedly, there are few methods available to extract several Hotmail attachments. But, the catch is none of them can help you download several Hotmail email files attachments without limitation.
Therefore, we suggest you download the professional and instant solution to do the task.
Launch the BitRecover Email Attachment Extractor – software to download multiple or single Hotmail profile attachments efficiently.
It allows you to save the extracted multiple attachments on the location of choice. The utility has a simplified interface and several advanced features for IT professionals.
Want to know how you can use the Hotmail attachment downloader toolkit? Below are the quick steps.
In Five Steps All Your Hotmail Email Attachments Downloaded!
- Run the software and choose Hotmail in the source list.
- Fill in the Hotmail account credentials and press the Login tab.
- Choose the Hotmail mailbox to extract the attachments.
- Go to the Filter option and check mode for bulk attachment extraction.
- Browse a location on the system and mention a path to Save the output.
That’s all for the automatic process to download bulk attachments from Hotmail email account.
#Method2: Extract One Hotmail Attachment at a time
This method has the limitation of downloading one email attachment from Hotmail, and steps are as follow:
- Login to Hotmail account.
- Go to the paper clip icon with Hotmail email and click on it. (Hotmail shows one paper clip for each email with one or more attachments.)
- After opening the attachment, tap on the clickable link for each attachment.
- A download option occurs depending on the attachment downloading like PDF.
- The attachment is downloaded, and you can save it on your local system.
Now, let’s see the screenshot of the automatic method:
- Open the software and select Hotmail from the email source list.
- Now, enter the credentials of your Hotmail profile, such as email address, password, and tap on Next.
- Pick the required mailbox/ folder from your Hotmail profile to extract attachments.
- Next, tap on the Change button to specify a location on your system to save resultant files.
- Tap on the Filter options in the menu and choose Use Selective export settings for extracting attachments. Using it, you can mention the attachment file extension for the bulk download process.
- After all, come back to the Backup window and hit the Backup tab.
- The process to download bulk attachments from Hotmail ended.
Free Download is also available.
If a user wants to test the software for the email attachment downloading process, the demo edition is available.
The trustworthy software for Hotmail bulk attachment extraction free trial allows users to download ten attachments from their Hotmail account in few clicks. After satisfaction, they can switch to the license edition for multiple Hotmail attachment downloading in a few snaps.
Feature of Professional Hotmail Attachment Extractor Software
- Speedily download Hotmail bulk attachments with originality sustained.
- Allows extracting attachments from selective mailbox such as Inbox, sent, etc.
- No limitation imposed on attachment file size during the download process.
- Support all attachment file extensions such as PDF, AMP, EXE, JPG, PNG, etc.
- Simplified and easy-to-use method for downloading multiple Hotmail attachment at once.
- Maintain the email attachment properties or attributes throughout the task.
- Freedom to download specific file attachments from Hotmail email folder.
- Support all Windows edition computer / laptop for the attachment extraction.
The above blog post reveals the top 2 tricks one can use to download multiple attachments from Hotmail account. However, the automatic solution is far better in all the possible comparison and lets you extract multiple Hotmail email attachments of all size and type.