How to Count PDF Files In A Folder Instantly ?
Sometimes many professional or home users want to count PDF files from a folder but they don’t know how it is possible in a professional way. If you are one of them then you can follow the simple steps to calculate PDF files immediately.
I am the owner of a CSC Center, here a lot of work done in PDF format. I have a folder which has thousands of Adobe PDF files and I want to calculate PDF files but manually it is a time-consuming method. Do you have any solution to count PDF documents in a professional way?
Mayank, New Delhi
Hello team BitRecover Software, I have a folder which has multiple sub-folders with Adobe PDF documents. I want to count the total number of PDF documents for maintaining the Adobe files professionally with details. Please suggest me a free solution.
3 Simple Steps to Calculate PDF Files
First, download BitRecover Save on Outlook Software, which has an integrated option to count PDF files in a professional way, so it’s also known as PDF Count Tool. After downloading the setup, install this software on your Windows Computer and follow 3 simple steps as given below.
Step 1 – Start the free PDF Count software and choose the Select Folder option from the software interface to upload a folder with unlimited PDF documents.
Step 2 – Now select a folder with Adobe PDF subfolders / documents and press the OK button to continue the process.
Step 3 – Now you can view the total number of PDF files in the software panel. Now query “how to count PDF files in a folder” has been completed successfully.
PDF Count Software Benefits
- PDF Calculate Tool is a well-suitable product for counting unlimited PDF documents automatically.
- Users can easily load a folder having multiple sub-folders and PDF documents in the software interface.
- It is a 100% freeware software which is capable to calculate unlimited Adobe PDF documents free of cost.
- PDF Count Software can be installed on all latest as well as previous Windows OS based computers such as Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Windows Server 2019 / 2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003, etc.
- Users can easily upgrade it to insert PDF to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
You can use this freeware product to count PDF documents instantly, it is very easy to use the product with a simple Graphical User Interface. You can just follow above mentioned 3 simple steps for calculating the total number of PDF files in a folder. One of the best feature of this software is that it permits to count unlimited PDF files without any size limitation at once.